View Poll Results: Shootout versus Drag Boat Racing in Nor Cal

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1.) Shootout (1/4 mile with classes and prize $)

4 26.67%
  • 2.) Drag Boat Racing ( Local Boats - Hosted by local sanctioning body )

3 20.00%
  • 3.) Combination of Both

8 53.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    GRADS
    It sounds like the place it's going to be is CFW or Oroville. Methamphetamine capital of the state. Very little hotels....im fact only no tell motels which is great for jet boaters. We'll see about this. I will say 41Live did a great job with what they had to work with at BWW.

I voted. I couldn't vote from my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

Wow! Some very "interesting" responses to the inquiries. I would like to say first and foremost I'm in the business of event promotion and production and not and avid boat racer. Why does there appear to be so much negative energy within the categories of boating as well as the abundance of nay-say'ers whether on this or other boating forums. Based on our surveyors and polls there appears to be the demand in our community to produce a cool entertainment driven boating event weekend in Nor Cal. In order to pull this off we will need to all play in the sandbox ( jet boaters seem to get the brunt of the harassment). Just my thoughts, is it just the negative responses show up the most? Name:  10.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  136.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    I voted. I couldn't vote from my phone.
    Roger, Thank you for the support and input, we could use 5,000 more of you...:-)

Quote Originally Posted by 41Live! View Post
    Roger, Thank you for the support and input, we could use 5,000 more of you...:-)
    Thank you. I passed out a ton of flyers for BWW and shot the event for a magazine. I thought the event was very well run and organized. You did a great job putting it together. Like I said, whatever you decide to do, I am happy to help out however I can.

sent using Tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

GRADS
    Jet boaters are fun to pick on because their Craigslist ads say their boats do 100 mph but in reality they hit a wall at about 55 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Jet boaters are fun to pick on because their Craigslist ads say their boats do 100 mph but in reality they hit a wall at about 55 mph.
    Lol, yeah jet boats suck! I'm lucky to get mine over 45mph.

Nutz, just saw this and tried to vote but it was already closed. I sincerely hope you are able to pull something together. Big Wake looked like it was fun but with Seafair and TriCities closer to me, it's easier to stay home and get my hydro fix.

BUT, when you move into v-drives, jets (and even outboards) drags and shootouts, it's a different story. A group up here in Washington have been trying to get some drag racing started in state but as you being a professional can understand, not an easy thing to do for some general boaters/racers.

Good luck and I for sure will be watching for your announcement...........john

The poll should still be open. I will check.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    The poll should still be open. I will check.
    Sorry, I'm a moron. It says I already voted so one of my attempts from my tablet must have worked and I didn't realize it. Thanks for checking. Sure hope 41 can pull something together!