View Poll Results: Shootout versus Drag Boat Racing in Nor Cal

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1.) Shootout (1/4 mile with classes and prize $)

4 26.67%
  • 2.) Drag Boat Racing ( Local Boats - Hosted by local sanctioning body )

3 20.00%
  • 3.) Combination of Both

8 53.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    I voted, asked question and got zero answers.
    We replied to both your inquiries...

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    314 views and only 6 votes? C'mon people. This guy is asking for our feedback. Here's your opportunity to let him know what you would like to see. Your chance to carve the future vs coming back to this thread after the fact and complaining that you didn't get what you wanted LOL.

Please vote. Lets show him what we want. Thank you!
    Thank you some much for reaching back to your faithful, it seems as if there is much interest and we really do need and want to hear constructive input...thanks all...

Are you talking LOTO or Desert Storm style "Shootout" or something different?

I think shootout/racing/live bands is a great combo.

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    Are you talking LOTO or Desert Storm style "Shootout" or something different?

I think shootout/racing/live bands is a great combo.
    We are taking LOTO style "(Insert Sponsor here) Wild West Shootout" and even offering up some prize $$$ in addition to adding a local charitable element similar to LOTO. We can do this with support from the Nor Cal boating Community. LOTO is so cool and been going on for 25 years!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 41Live! View Post
    We are taking LOTO style "(Insert Sponsor here) Wild West Shootout" and even offering up some prize $$$ in addition to adding a local charitable element similar to LOTO. We can do this with support from the Nor Cal boating Community. LOTO is so cool and been going on for 25 years!!!
    Very cool Hope it all comes together

403 views and 10 votes. Hmmmm, I think we can do much better than this. Even if you can't attend, please let 41Live know what you would like to see. Not everyday a promoter comes on any site and asks for feedback on what people would like to see. I applaud his efforts really.

This is a boating event. This is a boating site. So lets do something for boating!! Please vote.

GRADS
    I think the success of the event depends on what the venue is.

Voted!
    Reason I didn't originally is virtually no chance of attending bc of proximity.
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Voted!
    Reason I didn't originally is virtually no chance of attending bc of proximity.
    Thank you. I don't think 41Live, for the purposes of this poll, is too concerned right now about attendance. Seems he's trying to find out what people want to see first. Once he ascertains that, then he'll need to work his magic to actually get you to show up. So even if you can't make it, please vote!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Thank you. I don't think 41Live, for the purposes of this poll, is too concerned right now about attendance. Seems he's trying to find out what people want to see first. Once he ascertains that, then he'll need to work his magic to actually get you to show up. So even if you can't make it, please vote!!
    Yea, that's what I realized, and yes boats first!

Sent from the 20 Husky Tools Sprint Cup Car and NHRA Castrol GTX Ford Mustang
    CH3NO2