Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    maybe this is a stupid question at this point (for all of you dealing with this guy).... but if he aint doing the work... then why do you leave it there at all, OR would ever bring it back ???? You didnt PAY up front for work that will never be done.... or did you? ?
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

i paid up front and in full my boat is not there anymore said he would finish it after his..still waiting........and he still has to repaint some of my other boat 1st (in my avatar)

MAY JUST SELL IT ALL AND RECOPE 1/2 MY MONEY ON BOTH BOATS...MAY GO BACK TO STREET RODS LIKE I SAID BEFORE

HEARD GREGS IS DONE AND GONE AND THE COLE IS GONE......THOUGHT YOURS WAS NEXT AND BE DONE BY LAST FRIDAY
    Last edited by mouzer; 05-28-2014 at 03:05 PM.
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER

Quote Originally Posted by mouzer View Post
    i paid up front and in full my boat is not there anymore said he would finish it after his..still waiting........and he still has to repaint some of my other boat 1st (in my avatar)

MAY JUST SELL IT ALL AND RECOPE 1/2 MY MONEY ON BOTH BOATS...MAY GO BACK TO STREET RODS LIKE I SAID BEFORE

HEARD GREGS IS DONE AND GONE AND THE COLE IS GONE......THOUGHT YOURS WAS NEXT AND BE DONE BY LAST FRIDAY
    that whats the text message said , i saw gregs boat has left sen pictures saw the cole is gone ... and thats what i saw the glass done on my deck .. and yes paid enough to not take the boat ... never again "if you pay up front you will get at the top of the list" i didn't know he had 100 lists
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Quote Originally Posted by ogshotgun View Post
    that whats the text message said , i saw gregs boat has left sen pictures saw the cole is gone ... and thats what i saw the glass done on my deck .. and yes paid enough to not take the boat ... never again "if you pay up front you will get at the top of the list" i didn't know he had 100 lists
    I think if you pay up front ... it gets the other guys boat done quicker..... "robbing peter to pay paul".... ever hear of that term???

somebody on another site said this guy Stu just doesnt charge enough to get the job done.... maybe theres some truth to that?
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

I had Stu do the Litchfield because he was close to where the boat was, his price was the lowest of the two people I spoke with about the boat, and I was deployed and not in a hurry. I checked with several people who all said Stu had the skills to do a great job and had been in business for a long time.

Since then, I found out that Stu is not good at managing time or money and when rushed does half assed work. He's big on excuses and promises to make things right. He even said he was going to come to Iowa to fix the Litchfield paint that was blistering off the boat within a month of getting it back to Iowa. He hasn't followed through on any of his promises and since he doesn't have a pot to piss in, is there any thing to gain by suing him?

I don't think he'll be very happy the next time I make a trip out to see him on the matter.
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

Name:  IMG_6030.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  39.5 KBName:  IMG_6044.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  40.6 KBName:  IMG_6062.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  47.8 KBName:  IMG_6063.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  28.1 KBName:  IMG_6064.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  25.5 KBName:  IMG_6069.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  34.0 KBName:  IMG_6070.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  41.3 KBa little progress
    ARNG SPC
    Los Alamitos JFTB

Every inch of progress gets you closer to your goal. Congrats on the progress.
    well in a drag boat with a drive you run off the fly wheel my friend .. and if they were jet boat headers they would be pointing forward since jet boats are a direct connect to the flywheel

im still waiting to drop the biesemeyer off there....he said when the cole and gregs was done he said i could bring it down.......he hasnt return my texts or calls theey have been gone 2 weeks now...yours is comeing along..im getting discourag agained the stevens is almost done and still needs touch up................Name:  IMG_3246.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  77.0 KBName:  IMG_3243.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  82.9 KB

stu just texted me and said i could drop the biesemeyer off next weds...

Name:  IMG_6076.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  35.9 KBName:  IMG_6077.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  40.4 KBName:  IMG_6078.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  45.4 KBName:  IMG_6079.jpg
Size:  22.5 KBName:  IMG_6075.jpg
Size:  37.2 KB