Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A New Discovery

A New Discovery

Sometime this weekend, we started noticing the slow emergence of something weird...something odd and unusual. We didn't know what it was, so we checked the calendar. NO, it's not that "time." The weirdness came and went throughout the weekend, little blurbs here and there. Evidence presented itself with the numerous visits we made to see my niece because we miss her so much. Then there was a tinge of hurt when Eli wasn't invited to join a party, followed by waking up this morning and feeling not so skippy as our other six innerselves usually are. We had an emergency meeting a discovered Emotional Eli. First thing we all thought is fuck we're fucked and not in a good way. Now, we are plotting her demise. We all hate her because she lacks all self control and has been having trouble with leaking at the eyes. We hope to have her "gone" and "taken care of" before our trip to the Right Coast tomorrow.

We don't know how to deal with her or handle her shit! Any and all comedy or advise would be greatly appreciated!

Disclaimer: Emotional Eli may actually have a heart!!! WTF???? This is wrong in so many ways!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Sometime this weekend, we started noticing the slow emergence of something weird...something odd and unusual. We didn't know what it was, so we checked the calendar. NO, it's not that "time." The weirdness came and went throughout the weekend, little blurbs here and there. Evidence presented itself with the numerous visits we made to see my niece because we miss her so much. Then there was a tinge of hurt when Eli wasn't invited to join a party, followed by waking up this morning and feeling not so skippy as our other six innerselves usually are. We had an emergency meeting a discovered Emotional Eli. First thing we all thought is fuck we're fucked and not in a good way. Now, we are plotting her demise. We all hate her because she lacks all self control and has been having trouble with leaking at the eyes. We hope to have her "gone" and "taken care of" before our trip to the Right Coast tomorrow.

We don't know how to deal with her or handle her shit! Any and all comedy or advise would be greatly appreciated!

Disclaimer: Emotional Eli may actually have a heart!!! WTF???? This is wrong in so many ways!
    If she's gonna act like that I say.............Launch the Bitch.......Life's too short for that kind of drama!!

Get her drunk and leave her azz at the bar....................we dig everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Get her drunk and leave her azz at the bar....................we dig everybody else.
    That's an awesome idea!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I think you should get her laid.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I think you should get her laid.
    If Party Girl Eli isn't gettin action how is the Emotional Eli gonna get any?

Besides she's likely to "fall in love" we don't need any of that shit over here!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    If Party Girl Eli isn't gettin action how is the Emotional Eli gonna get any?

Besides she's likely to "fall in love" we don't need any of that shit over here!

I always thought there was at least one hiding out. There always is.

Wendi
    I feel for "Emotional Eli". I'm kind of in the same boat right now... Don't be so hard on her. The other six may need to gather around her and give her a big hug. But I do agree, she must go away before tomorrow's trip.

Hahahaha! You're killing me! Lock that basket case up in the closet and throw away the key!

I'm hating her more as the day progresses!

Sent from my Bat Cave...