Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    I wonder if Vic has even woke up yet??
    I was up at 7 Sunday. Drove to Parker last night to drop off the motor home then drove home. 9hrs on the road, but up at 530 this morning 😳

New manager starting today, server down, and court at 1230. What's next? 😎

Wendi
    Problem Child 1 - TFH Winner/World Champion, owner Eddie Knox, Driver: Daryl Ehrlich (aka Madd Maxx)
    The Ghost of Shazam - TAF Winner/World Champion, owner Kevin & Wendy Felkins, Driver: Tony Scarlata
    Clean Logic - Crackerbox Pro, Joe Fritsch and Brandon Bodecki Champions
    #141 - Tim Benavidez wins River Racer Class

More to follow.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I was up at 7 Sunday. Drove to Parker last night to drop off the motor home then drove home. 9hrs on the road, but up at 530 this morning ��

New manager starting today, server down, and court at 1230. What's next? ��
    Speaking of Motorhome, Did you dump the the holding tanks yet? If not, I can take care of it when we use the motorhome for the "MODS FOR THE DAY" weekend..I know of a great place to use as a dump station....

Speaking of Motorhome, Did you dump the the holding tanks yet? If not, I can take care of it when we use the motorhome for the "MODS FOR THE DAY" weekend..I know of a great place to use as a dump station....
    Huh? ..

GRADS
    ..I know of a great place to use as a dump station....
    RD's front yard?
    Last edited by GRADS; 11-04-2013 at 01:45 PM.

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I woke up with a sore throat, I guess I talked too much this weekend... LOL. We left early because I wanted to spend time with my family on my birthday. I'm gathering the results right now. I'm sure everyone knows that Problem Child 1 took the World Finals for TFH. Final round was against Jeff Gregory in the Whiskey River. The crew worked all night Saturday putting the engine in Problem Child 1, due to Problem Child 2 being destroyed in the crash on Saturday.

wait a minute..you Talked Too Much?? tell it me it's not true..

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    My front yard?
    I wasn't going to say it, But since you brought it up..I'm sure I have your address written down somewhere..

Huh? ..
    As "Reporter At Large" YOU
    SUCK!!!

Unforgiven
    Huh? ..
    HUH?? Did you forget all the conversation from this past weekend? Well, you were in the middle of Fireball Shot(s)....About the Time you said Grads and I could be the special Mods for the day? then you even threw in the Motorhome so we could take the girls to Havi???..

HUH?? Did you forget all the conversation from this past weekend? Well, you were in the middle of Fireball Shot(s)....About the Time you said Grads and I could be the special Mods for the day? then you even threw in the Motorhome so we could take the girls to Havi???..
    You must have me mistaken for someone else, I am actually able to maintain control. But thanks for thinking of me