disappointing halloween

There we're no over the top costumes this year. Not even at any of the adult partys I went to. There we're alot of OK ones but nothing that screamed BAD ASS. I was hoping soooo bad to see a honey boo boo family but I was let down this year. Anyone got any pics of any good ones?

I noticed the same thing... lots of recycled nonsense with no imagination. Had kids last night in street clothes with motorcycle helmets on... if you're going to do it, put on the rest of the gear...

I did see a guy dressed up as Honey Boo Boo at a bicycle pub crawl on Saturday. Apparently there were two pub crawls going at the same time and by 3 PM there were drunk girls with crashed bikes all over the place in Old Town Scottsdale. It was fun to watch!
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

It was fairly cold and got a little rain, so even the better costumes got covered by warm clothes at my place.
    Some of the Moms that usually take the opportunity to flaunt were all bundled up:(
    RSCHAP1

Wendi
    We had a bunch of people from other countries, I mean cities bused in. Several adults wanting candy, kids not in costume and never once did I see a Honey boo boo costume or family, what a huge disappointment. The wine was flowing!!

disappointing halloween

Not one trick or treater here. The town had something for them at one of the parks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be the economy. Gas prices really put a hit on families lately. That and inflation.

Vegas certainly was dissapointing last night. So I went to bed at 7