Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I hate to hear these stories, first for the people involved, second, it's not good for our sport, safety is where it's at...........................I'm glad they're all OK.

Another DCB incident ..........those guys are going to need to do some serious PR/Driver education or they're going to end up with a bad reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Another DCB incident ..........those guys are going to need to do some serious PR/Driver education or they're going to end up with a bad reputation
    END UP WITH?? I thought that was determined years ago.

I believe this was a Nordic 28ss..

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I believe they are working on that with the Tres Martin course.

Of course you have to listen and APPLY what you have learned for the course to do you much good.
    So many boats...so little time.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerO View Post
    I believe they are working on that with the Tres Martin course.

Of course you have to listen and APPLY what you have learned for the course to do you much good.
    Very first thing, you have to believe any of that even applies to you as a DCB owner.

It is worth saying twice,............................ but I think the training only works if you listen and apply it for any boat owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Blubyu View Post
    I believe this was a Nordic 28ss..
    It was. I was at the Nautical when they brought in the injured. Unfortunately a member here decided to start the rumor mill up and stir the pot and a few other members took his bait.
    Pat
    F-29 DCB

Quote Originally Posted by Patyacht View Post
    It was. I was at the Nautical when they brought in the injured. Unfortunately a member here decided to start the rumor mill up and stir the pot and a few other members took his bait.
    Agreed but when somebody who owns a DCB and a poster elsewhere (now deleted) by the name of "F26" references that "they were going to fast through a turn", most here would assume a DCB just like it was assumed elewhere.

Thank you for your clarification on boat type.
    Last edited by ChumpChange; 11-05-2013 at 09:44 AM.

You should have looked at the poster's post count. It was a 1st post. I think I know who it was. He's been banned from so many sites for doing that crap.

Sent from Pat's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Pat
    F-29 DCB