Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boat (crunch)

Boat (crunch)

I'm not sure if everyone knows the Key West offshore boat races are coming up next weekend and there's hundreds of boats and thousands of people going down to KW, it's a crazy time.

Anyway, here's a boat on a tilt trailer that had a little problem on the way down today, this isn't good, maybe the driver should have paid attention to the bridge height.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I'm not sure if everyone knows the Key West offshore boat races are coming up next weekend and there's hundreds of boats and thousands of people going down to KW, it's a crazy time.

Anyway, here's a boat on a tilt trailer that had a little problem on the way down today, this isn't good, maybe the driver should have paid attention to the bridge height.
    Wow....all I can say is OUCH.........I'm guessing the owner might have a few other words to add when he see what happened

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Wow....all I can say is OUCH.........I'm guessing the owner might have a few other words to add when he see what happened

That's the problem with the big cats, they're so wide they can't be trailered legally flat on the highway unless they're on tilt trailers, then you have this problem to worry about, really sucks, big bucks to fix, plus you don't have your boat for the weekemd, bummer.

That's the problem with the big cats, they're so wide they can't be trailered legally flat on the highway unless they're on tilt trailers, then you have this problem to worry about, really sucks, big bucks to fix, plus you don't have your boat for the weekemd, bummer.
    Yeah....can only imagine how not being able to compete!!

I see the big boats here during Desert Storm and they are so big when you see them on a trailer.....never really thought about how high they get on the trailers though.............looks like this driver didn't either

Ah come on. That will buff right out. Any detail shop can make that good as new.

That really sucks

Wow that's bad!

I would hate you have been that driver making the call to tell the owner about this, geez, might be looking for a new job.

Couple layers of duct tape...it'll be fine...