Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Changed all the clocks in the vehicles already. Phones will automatically do it over night and will change home clocks in the morning. I hate that CA still observes it.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I can't even compare to your morning pics.....................................I think it's you guys and Hawaii don't move the clocks, the rest of us yo-yos spring forward and fall backwards.
    The worst has to be Indiana. Half the state observers DST, half doesn't. You can be in some towns and its one time on one side of the street, and different time on the other. Its insane.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    The worst has to be Indiana. Half the state observers DST, half doesn't. You can be in some towns and its one time on one side of the street, and different time on the other. Its insane.
    I didn't know that, that is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I'll need the extra hour

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    I slept over 12 hours last night.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    You know when I was working I was dealing with people in pretty much every time zone aroudn the world.....I got to be pretty good at figuring out times in other zones but the strangest one anywhere is in India......they have areas there that are off by 1/2 hour.......they are like 13 1/2 hours ahead......I was always screwed up trying to figure out what time it was there!!!

Thank goodness I'm in AZ now....I never have to change my watch in retirement

You wear a watch in retirement?

Unfortunately I built a bit of a collection over the years......It really kills me to let them just sit in the winder in the safe......can't help myself. Interestingly enough the watch I wear pretty much all the time is the GMT.....which is designed to tell time in 2 time zones

Just to be clear....I don't feel the need to look at it very often....usually just to keep track of how long something has been on the grill

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    You wear a watch in retirement?
    Just when we go to the bar, that way I know when it's time to go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Unfortunately I built a bit of a collection over the years......
    If you ever decide to share, I'll look forward to that thread. Love watches and am on a few forums for them.

Some great watch safes. www.brownsafe.com

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Just when we go to the bar, that way I know when it's time to go home.
    I thought that was why they flash the lights.