Size:  56.2 KB

Hats off to the guys that drive these things

I think these pictures define the TFH class, simply badass

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I cleaned this up a little. Got so lucky on this one

Name:  DSC_3054P.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  70.0 KB

No luck involved it's called perseverance.
    Anyone willing to stand there all day just to get pics to share with others is #1 in my book.

Great job Vic!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    No luck involved it's called perseverance.
    Anyone willing to stand there all day just to get pics to share with others is #1 in my book.

Great job Vic!
    Damn Straight! Thanks much for taking your time for these awesome shots!

Had a fun weekend, it was nice meeting some of you hotboat folks too. Wendi ~ Hope you had an awesome birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Tying to get everything set up. Good news is Verizon is strong here, so might actually get some stuff posted up pretty quick over the weekend. Attachment 23648
    This is Bill McGuin (sp) he was on his number all weekend....took us out first round. He and his wife Peggy were super nice folks.

Great shots. Nice meeting you and the wifey Vic. See you guys out at the river soon

Great pics Vic!!! You nailed some amazing shots!!! Thank you and HOTBOAT for all your support and help this year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Outboardguru View Post
    Great pics Vic!!! You nailed some amazing shots!!! Thank you and HOTBOAT for all your support and help this year!!
    Thanks Tony I appreciate it!! We're trying our best. Happy to do whatever we can to promote boating and keep people interested by bringing the action to them if they can't go to the action

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Vic, how do you guys like this venue compared to Havasu?
    They both have their pros and cons.

Havasu: Pros: The beaches were lined up all the way down the track with spectators. Spectators could rent cabanas. The motorhomes were front row as well. Great viewing location. I like Havasu becuase you can drive your off road vehicle/golf cart to the store if needed. Entertainment is much closer in Havasu for after the races.
    Cons: No bleachers, the pits were too spread out, the vendor area was segregated
    Chandler: Pros: Had bleachers for the spectators. The motorhome set up was nice/Pits were closer together. The hotel was close and very nice.
    Cons: The vendor area was behind the bleachers, but didn't seem to get much traffic this year.