Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

19' Raysoncraft / GMT / Spectra build.

I bought this boat almost two years ago from a board member on PB. Right off the bat a changed the gauges, added hydraulic steering, among a few other things. I ran the boat a whopping 3 weekends and then slowly started this build this time last year.

The trailer has been completely restored in house at WOT Marine, we shortened it, lowered it, added the Kat walk, wider fenders, LED lights, and adjusted the bunk placement to better support the boat, and painted it.

I stripped the boat down and left it with Kevin at KMG. He filled a bunch of holes, added some knee braces tying the transom to the stringers, finished the bilge, painted the cap and deck, and re gel-coated the bottom. These are the only pictures I have. I will pick the boat us next week I'm STOKED!!!

I am about half way through the motor build. 99' Promax 225. I have resealed and polished out the lower unit. The motor needed rebuilding and wiseco is back order one piston......😡

Here is what it looked like when I bought it. http://www.performanceboats.com/boat...-4-merc-2.html

Wow hell of a transformation. Looks great!

WESTERNAERO
    Hey, we met at Joe's house last weekend (enduro). You were talking about the colors and design of this but I didn't realize it was already done. It looks great! Can't wait to see it done.

WMC
    Killer boat thanks for the build thread

sent from WMC's phone

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Hey, we met at Joe's house last weekend (enduro). You were talking about the colors and design of this but I didn't realize it was already done. It looks great! Can't wait to see it done.
    Good meeting you. I think we spoke again later at road runner too..... I think.....

Thank you. Now it's time to put it back together👍👍.

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Killer boat thanks for the build thread

sent from WMC's phone

Thanks dorlein👍👍

That things bad ass!!!

board member discounts available

www.dynamicairservices.com

Use the code "hotboat" for a 15% discount
    For Lucas oil products visit......www.mysinthetix.com

Quote Originally Posted by riverbound View Post
    That things bad ass!!!
    X2 I really like the colors. Ever since I saw pictures of Dennis' I've wanted one. Looks like W.O.T. Got a good deal on this one.

Very Nice...

Wow that is one badass float!!