Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nhra

Nhra

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    I would like to see Neff pull off a miracle.
    Neff is the shit. Probably not this year but I'm guessing quite a few down the road!!!

Nhra

I expected him to loose his seat to Ashley, looks like he will have at least 2 years to try and win a championship now. DSR seems to be more consistent than JFR last year and this year.
    CH3NO2

Capps!!! I like Beckman, But like Capps more. Like to see Antron hold on. AJ in my eyes has locked up PS Car. PS Bike is a toss.

For the record I don't like DSR. I just like the drivers I have listed. :encouragement:

AJ only needs to qualify well to win the title. Capps and Beckman will go down to the wire but either are great guys and would be good ambassadors to carry the number one on their cars - despite being from the Schumacher stable. As far as the Harley's go, guys like Matt Smith continue to cry about the need for more weight on them but every time they add weight, the Hines family figures out how to use it. Could it be that they are simply superior? Their record sure indicates such.

TF will not be Tony so, be it Antron or Spencer, it's fine with me again, sorry to see the stable owner with that win but Corradi and Oswald have certainly earned this one.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Hey Doc, good to see you!