Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nhra

Nhra

:encouragement:

Nhra

I think the only race in question is Beckman and Capps in funny car. Hate DSR but I do like Capps. Antron in TF is a good dude too but he also works for the don.

Nhra

Both Pro stock classes are wrapped up. They have to get parity in the bike class, as some of them are refusing to race against the exclusive Harley/Vance&Hines next year. It would be Ok if they would allow the other teams to purchase what VH gets. Agree with you Napa, I like some of the DSR drivers but not Don or Tony!
    CH3NO2

Napa, Did you see Capps working the parabolic microphone for last Mondays 49er Cardinal game?

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    Both Pro stock classes are wrapped up. They have to get parity in the bike class, as some of them are refusing to race against the exclusive Harley/Vance&Hines next year. It would be Ok if they would allow the other teams to purchase what VH gets. Agree with you Napa, I like some of the DSR drivers but not Don or Tony!
    They need to breakup PSM into two classes, harley/ buell in there own class, and then everything else.If those guys dont race next year it could get boring, then they'll pull an Antron and go to work for DSR:grey:
    Let's not get bat shit crazy, we can work it out.:anonymous:

Nhra

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351968850.674214.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  32.9 KB
    CH3NO2

I hope Beckman gets the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    I think the only race in question is Beckman and Capps in funny car. Hate DSR but I do like Capps. Antron in TF is a good dude too but he also works for the don.

Quote Originally Posted by RitcheyRch View Post
    I hope Beckman gets the title.
    you know Beckman correct ?9

I kind of like Capps. He seems cool enough and deserving of the title. Don't think he's won it all before, yet!
    Last edited by Napanutt; 11-03-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Nhra

I would like to see Neff pull off a miracle.
    CH3NO2