Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th to all of us and a very heartfelt thank you to those who have made the ultimate sacrifice so that we can enjoy our great American way of life. God Bless America!!

Name:  IMG_6966.JPG
Views: 90
Size:  191.3 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy 4th of July to all my American boat enthusiasts

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    WOW, one LONG continuous party with my sisters in town from ATL... 2 much bbq and 2 much fishing...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    WOW, one LONG continuous party with my sisters in town from ATL... 2 much bbq and 2 much fishing...
    Those words don't quite go together. Try that again. Lol.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Those words don't quite go together. Try that again. Lol.

2 much bbq and 2 much partying, I'm exhausted and need R&R... My sisters were in town for nearly a week so it was non stop go go go go do do do do eat eat eat eat...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams