Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast
    Saw this at the gym on sat. It was only a damn Toyota Carolla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=riverrunner1984;161026]
    Back in the late sixties/early seventies, my Dad bought a pair of "Hydro-Cycles", actually, we went through 3 pairs over the course of the years. They were basically like what you have pictured, except for they were meant to be outboard powered, and we had 35 horsepower Johnsons on 'em. This was WAY before Jet Skis came on the scene, and our double deck trailer was built long before any others had the idea. I used to have a file with pics but it seems I've deleted it. Google " 1961 Hydro Cycle And 1958 Crestliner Jetstrunk". That's a mis-representation though, as the Barracuda by Hydro-Cycle wasn't around in 1961, likely around '68. Our first two were orange just like the one in the video as were all of the first models, later, various colors in metalflake were offered.
    Last edited by spike morelli; 10-07-2016 at 11:11 PM.

Land of 10,000 .......................... fLakes
    Posted from my Etch A Sketch

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Name:  fuggggggg.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  52.0 KB

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

This is coming from an engine guy.....things that make me go Hmmmmm.....those people who will spend 20. 30 grand on their boat's custom paint, expensive custom trailers, expensive cnc billet everything, most costly stainless hard lines and hoses, billet cased v-drives, etc, etc, then install the cheapest engine to build , in it!

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    This is coming from an engine guy.....things that make me go Hmmmmm.....those people who will spend 20. 30 grand on their boat's custom paint, expensive custom trailers, expensive cnc billet everything, most costly stainless hard lines and hoses, billet cased v-drives, etc, etc, then install the cheapest engine to build , in it!
    lol

I had a guy try to buy a 347 short block fixings from me today for $1000 I have more than that in line boring/decking/truing and ROUGH bore the cyls MY COST..... this is for his "race car"..... I have at least $5k my cost for a 1000 hp ready short block fixing that is still only partially machined..... (minus oiling system/pan)

The same guy said that "I have a guy" that will come to his house, REMOVE & set up a 9" center section/spool with his new gears, pull axles, drain, REinstall, all for $200......

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Are those chompers REAL???? Looks like a huge oversized upper plate...

Name:  teeth.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  45.3 KB

Saw this at the gym this morning....

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Saw this at the gym this morning....

This car just needs a few of those "fake" bullets holes and it will be decked out.