Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    Land of 10,000 .......................... fLakes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    with one or both hands?
    Just the one, cell phones in the other hand......
    Posted from my Etch A Sketch

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRotten View Post
    Just the one, cell phones in the other hand......
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

WHY is it......that the people you see in so-called "health food" stores, always look scrawny, sickly, maybe even sort of un-kept in their appearance. One would think those people would be beautiful and healthy looking! They can keep their "organic" and all-natural pine nuts , oatmeal cakes, and celery juice drinks , you can't live on powders and supplements. It's like the "sixties" gone commercial in those places....scented candles and incense and aging hippies. " Hey, you there,..yes, you, in the Stevie Nicks peasant blouse and skirt...can you tell me which is better on cale, this Brazillian goat cheese, or dried mango gelatin?"
    Last edited by spike morelli; 08-13-2016 at 05:08 PM.

You know you've done this........You'll have a date tonight, and you'll spend a considerable amount of time cleaning and straightening up your place, on the hopefull off-chance that you and your date may come back there later. If you do end up coming back, the first thing you say upon entering is "Excuse the mess".......
    Last edited by spike morelli; 08-13-2016 at 06:07 PM.

Most women are oh-so peticular about their bathrooms. At home, any woman I've ever known keeps her bathroom fairly spotless and clean, with "cute" little guest soaps and matching décor hand towels. Lysol clean with a scent of Fabreze.... BUT, in public, the Ladies restroom is most always a bigger mess than the men's. Women "hover" over the toilets because they're not sure about the seat's cleanliness. Some women will hold it 'till they get home rather than ever using the Women's Room. If only women are using the facilities in the first place, shouldn't the bathroom remain pretty clean? I can tell you from experience years ago when I worked in a service station and we cleaned the Lobby and Restrooms after each shift, the Ladies Room was always a friggin' mess compared to the Men's restroom. Water all over the counters, someone's shoe thrown over in the corner, toilet seat covers all over the floor, paper towel bin overflowing occasionally with articles of clothing stuffed in...really, who are those women?
    Last edited by spike morelli; 08-13-2016 at 06:02 PM.

Why do a few of my friends always try and sell us crap on FB, if I wanted something I would ask them, goodness sake I know they're selling this crap, that's all they talk about.

314, I agree, moreover, those people and telemarketers haven't realized yet, that virtually everything is accessible these days directly, over the internet. Salespeople today need to realize the nuisance they have become. In my business ( engine building ), I know my customers have computer savvy and can compare products and prices for themselves. Although I will be asked my opinion to recommend one thing or another, if it's a good product most people are aware of it and don't need to be sold on it.
    Last edited by spike morelli; 08-14-2016 at 11:37 AM.

My wife and I have talked about this many times, it's something we both see.......How come the people who park in the "Handicapped" parking spots ALL have brand new luxury cars???? What the....

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    My wife and I have talked about this many times, it's something we both see.......How come the people who park in the "Handicapped" parking spots ALL have brand new luxury cars???? What the....
    What gets me about this, is when the person gets out and is in better shape than me and almost skips into the store..................WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    Disability pay on top of normal jobs.