Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    I hate pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    So many younger guys today are shaving their heads. They haven't lived long enough to know that the good Lord is going to take away their hair eventually.......my advise would be to make the most of it while it's there.
    Where do you guys live? Around here the younger men and boys wear pants that look like their sisters and their hair is pretty long too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Where do you guys live? Around here the younger men and boys wear pants that look like their sisters and their hair is pretty long too.

Lol yep fuckn hipsters haha

I call them Bernie babies...............lol

Land of 10,000 .......................... fLakes
    On hot days I see chicks wearing skorts driving with their left foot perched on the edge of their seat ......
    Posted from my Etch A Sketch

In parking lots why do people walk down the driving lane instead of next to the cars...........so cars can go by, get the fock out of the way you lazy azzez.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    In parking lots why do people walk down the driving lane instead of next to the cars...........so cars can go by, get the fock out of the way you lazy azzez.
    It's a free country, it's their right to be a PITA and inconsiderate lazy Azzzes...

WHY do my wife and kids continue to walk right through greasy/oily patches in parking spots rather than walk AROUND them??? They could avoid getting nasty grease/oil on their shoes and ultimately into our vehicles and our home......................????????????
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Why do I honk and scare the crap out of drivers when they're next to me "texting" when they're driving..............lmao.

Land of 10,000 .......................... fLakes
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Why do I honk and scare the crap out of drivers when they're next to me "texting" when they're driving..............lmao.
    They always tell me I'm #1 after that.
    Posted from my Etch A Sketch

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRotten View Post
    They always tell me I'm #1 after that.
    with one or both hands?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams