Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Why is it when a girl uses the word "box" all the men turn into giddy boys...hmmmmm

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    Not all girls......just those that are smart enough to understand the "Double entendre"......you just bring out the best in us young lady

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    Not all girls......just those that are smart enough to understand the "Double entendre"......you just bring out the BEAST in us young lady
    fixed it for ya

I swear that was one time when I was innocent of being a pervert. It won't happen again

Sent from my Bat Cave...

fixed it for ya

I swear that was one time when I was innocent of being a pervert. It won't happen again
    Please don't

When someone is line at the store using food stamps and has manicured nails talking on a cell phone..................I don't say, hmmmm, I say WTF.

Please don't anyone take this as political, if it is take it down, I'm just sayin'.............

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    When someone is line at the store using food stamps and has manicured nails talking on a cell phone..................I don't say, hmmmm, I say WTF.

Please don't anyone take this as political, if it is take it down, I'm just sayin'.............
    I would argue that this is NOT political......just truthful

He's just sayin ...hmmmmm WTF?

You know when I was waiting for my bar results 132 moons ago...I was broke...couldn't practice law yet bc I didn't have my license so I decided to do some pro bono work at the court house for experience...I was helping people in the unlawful detainer dept and they were getting evicted with a cell phone, nice clothes, acrylic nails, one even drove an Escalade ...I thought ...hmmmmmm WTF am I doing working for them for FREE???

Sent from my Bat Cave...

What about when they drive off in their $50k plus car? I agree Joey and not political at all IMHO

What about when you're getting a pedicure and the lady keeps rubbing her boobies on your foot...doesn't she feel it....hmmmmmmm

This happens to me every time!! I feel violated!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

What about when you're getting a pedicure and the lady keeps rubbing her boobies on your foot...doesn't she feel it....hmmmmmmm

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    I dont think I would mind that but then again I dont get my toes done......lol

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    I call bullchit !!!!!!!!!!!