Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I thought I was sensitive to that crap! I'm so glad you agree!

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!
    I kept "running" from it at the grocery store last night. LOL As soon as I heard it coming closer, I'd move to something else on my list and hit a different section.
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

Quote Originally Posted by hbchgirl View Post
    I kept "running" from it at the grocery store last night. LOL As soon as I heard it coming closer, I'd move to something else on my list and hit a different section.
    Why don't the parent realize the rest of us don't want to hear that crap and they should do something about it? Hmmmmm

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

Why don't the parent realize the rest of us don't want to hear that crap and they should do something about it? Hmmmmm

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!
    Seriously! One lady was standing by the checkstand having a full on conversation with someone she ran into at the market, while her kid was in the cart behind her screaming. It must have been bring your screaming kid grocery shopping with you night. I finally couldn't take it and left... so, I have to go back to the store to get the things I "forgot".

Seriously! One lady was standing by the checkstand having a full on conversation with someone she ran into at the market, while her kid was in the cart behind her screaming. It must have been bring your screaming kid grocery shopping with you night. I finally couldn't take it and left... so, I have to go back to the store to get the things I "forgot".
    I would've said something nicely like

Excuse me is your child ok? Or asked the kind Sweetie are you ok?

I've asked waiters to move me when the kids next to my table start taking away from my dining experience.

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

How people can stroll through the grocery store like nothing, while their kid is screaming in the cart! Hmmmmm! :/
    Here was my answer to my kids back in the day..........................."if you want something to cry about I'll take you out in the car and I'll give you somthing"....................... crying usually stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Here was my answer to my kids back in the day..........................."if you want something to cry about I'll take you out in the car and I'll give you somthing"....................... crying usually stopped.
    Yeah... my parents used that one on my brother and me. Worked for us too! LOL

Can I use that on the parents

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

I'm thinking this is why my Daughter has become a fairly successful attorney.....at least that's what I tell myself, when she got older, she's 38 now, I asked her if she was ever scared of me and she told me no, just respected what I asked her and her Brother to do, who is a Engineer like his good ol' Dad.

Can I use that on the parents

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!
    You can spank any of those guys you date if they whine...................lol

You can spank any of those guys you date if they whine...................lol
    I like the way you think

Sent from my Bat Cave!!!

When people burn popcorn in the office…hmmmmmm

It's a microwave and now the entire office stinks!