Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bluewater 336 Endro Pics

Great weekend at the Enduro. It was good to see you HB'ers out there!

My pics are all posted up on my site, feel free to check them out!

http://www.tommygunimages.com/bluewater336enduro

Great pix Tom!

Good ones PT!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Excellent stuff. Love the off water stuff of just transom or dashes. People tend to overlook shots like that. Gives it all an added dimension. Great stuff.

How did you get the cover shot. You seem pretty elevated.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Excellent stuff. Love the off water stuff of just transom or dashes. People tend to overlook shots like that. Gives it all an added dimension. Great stuff.

How did you get the cover shot. You seem pretty elevated.
    Funny you say that Bob, I made the same comment about not concerned about the whole boat shot last time PT posted. Agree with you that 1 dimension of boat is just as cool as the entire boat!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Very nice shots PT

I agree, I love the shots of the working parts of boats as well as the pretty shots of scenery and gel. The mechanical beauty, the soul, I love seeing an "at speed" shot of a drive on a big cat and water puking out the pipes, or a gn boat in the corner with water coming out of the bilge as a spray, I think all us gear heads love things like rigging that wouldn't typically be photographed by an outsider. Great job Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by chevellesb406 View Post
    I agree, I love the shots of the working parts of boats as well as the pretty shots of scenery and gel. The mechanical beauty, the soul, I love seeing an "at speed" shot of a drive on a big cat and water puking out the pipes, or a gn boat in the corner with water coming out of the bilge as a spray, I think all us gear heads love things like rigging that wouldn't typically be photographed by an outsider. Great job Tom.
    Yea!!!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Excellent work.

How do they run, I see a outboard running against a inboard.