Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Ladies and G-Men Please Welcome Staudem!

Staudem is a new recruit and a long time holdout of the most exciting boating forum around. He lives in Arizona, has been a long time boater and has a sense of humor and a sarcastic wit that can play along with the rest of us.

Staudem, claims he finally decided to join Hotboat so he can view the PICTURES of the HOUSE and BOAT builds that people are posting on HB (I call )

Please help me give him a very warm welcome!

Disclaimer: he is very shy

Wendi
    Welcome to www.hotboat.com. I hope you enjoy it here, we sure do!

Come on Eli. How shy can he be if he knows you. Or does he only know the SHY ELI none of us has ever heard from?

WESTERNAERO
    Thought you banned?

Welcome Mr. S have fun, it's a hoot.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    Thought you banned?
    No, I'm hiding. I figure if they don't see me or know where I am, they won't ban me.

WESTERNAERO
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    No, I'm hiding. I figure if they don't see me or know where I am, they won't ban me.
    I had something to say, but I forgot. I think my brain cells are still pickled from last weekend. Marc with a "C" is a bad influence.
    Oh yeah, welcome Mr. S

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Boo, I see you!!

I had something to say, but I forgot. I think my brain cells are still pickled from last weekend. Marc with a "C" is a bad influence.
    Oh yeah, welcome Mr. S
    Marc is a bad influence, he always says it is us.... LOL. Was the wife feeling ok the next day???

WESTERNAERO
    Mine? Yeah, she left the RR early, took a nap, then came back as we were leaving. She blamed you.

Wendi
    Mine? Yeah, she left the RR early, took a nap, then came back as we were leaving. She blamed you.
    Maybe she needs to learn how to say NO! Everytime I asked her she said yes and the more buzzed I got the stronger the drinks got! She was right there for every pour.