Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    Thats bad ass, I didn't know that was your boat, now hurry up and get that damn thing done already

im tryin im tryin........ one bug at a time lol

so all of the pics i posted so far was of the first paint job that was on the boat, some time later the boat was repainted by Billy but keeping the deck piece
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    Last edited by greg duff; 10-31-2013 at 07:53 PM.

when Bob had his race team he had 2 boats the white one that i have and this black one K-216

after all the sanding was done a got the boat out to bullhead city where my buddy Richey who teaches the auto body class at MCC could finish it up for me, him and the students did a great job

Very Nice Greg. Way cool that some young blood was able to get involved with this. Was this the first boat the students had worked on at that shop?

So awesome

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Very Nice Greg. Way cool that some young blood was able to get involved with this. Was this the first boat the students had worked on at that shop?
    thank you! for this group of students yes. My buddy that teaches the class has painted a bunch of stuff for me over the years and has many boats under his belt, another one of my friends is building a hallet sprint that he is painting now

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    So awesome
    thanks Ron, see u thanksgiving

more of the new paint

I'm at the top of the list of those anxious to see you finish this thing Greg. I think Bob Long picked up the black America 2 from Phil Stocks shop several years ago. That boat would be another cool project to be resurrected.