Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The floor looks super nice, boat is going to be sweet when she's done, what power.

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Do you know what the height and thickness dimensions of the stringers are?
    not sure on that Sean, next time im down at the shop ill check....Happy birthday btw

so after Joey got done with the inside and bottom work i brought it down to my house to sand it to get it ready for paint, when i started doing so i found another paint job under what i sanded off. then with a bunch of peoples help i found out what boat i had, this was super fun for me and i was pumped to find out all the cool stories about it, Mike Brand came over with some very cool pics and stories about when he used to drive it back in his early 20z
    Attached Images Attached Images                  

Very cool Greg, can't what to see it when it's finished

after all that i found out i had Bob Longs K-211
    Attached Images Attached Images         

Quote Originally Posted by greg duff View Post
    not sure on that Sean, next time im down at the shop ill check....Happy birthday btw
    Thanks Greg but my birthday isn't until February lol. I was just curious about those stringers because they look beefier than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Thanks Greg but my birthday isn't until February lol. I was just curious about those stringers because they look beefier than mine.
    sorry i seen on fb it was shawn Waters bday and thought it was u lol, ya ill check it out on thanksgiving for u

Nice find and project Greg. Look forward to seeing it done.
    I had to laugh at the opening post with the thanks to Joey and Don with the "when Joey got done with the floors" and when Joey.....
    then I see this picture of vicente' as normal in there grinding away busting his ass, I just had to chuckle. Don't get me wrong, Don is a great guy and done lots for us. I am sure Joey walk by the boat and touch and rubbed it with his hand occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Nice find and project Greg. Look forward to seeing it done.
    I had to laugh at the opening post with the thanks to Joey and Don with the "when Joey got done with the floors" and when Joey.....
    then I see this picture of vicente' as normal in there grinding away busting his ass, I just had to chuckle. Don't get me wrong, Don is a great guy and done lots for us. I am sure Joey walk by the boat and touch and rubbed it with his hand occasionally.

Thank u very much, im super happy i found this........with me living down in newport i always bug joey to send me pics, in all the pics where the boat is in the shop he is taking the pics. but your right we all know Vicente' is the man!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by greg duff View Post
    after all that i found out i had Bob Longs K-211

Thats bad ass, I didn't know that was your boat, now hurry up and get that damn thing done already