Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Wendi

Thank you Joe & Teresa Mitchell - Great Hosts!!!

Mitch and his wife Teresa were kind enough to host the Enduro party at their home. The view from their dock was amazing. WMC made homemade carne asada and over 60 tacos. It was great to see some of the board members that stopped by. SML (Brian) and his brother Whiskey_Tango (Brad), JBS (jeff) his wife Leslie and daughter Ashley, Westernaro and his wife Carolanne, Mondorally (Justin) stopped by with his cute little son, Barry Obler, Jason and Linda Becker and Jason's dad, Mary and Kirk Franz, Lori Dunsmore, Kyle, Aubrey, Jim, Carrie, Cole & Caitlin, Tony & Sandra and Mike (Joe's brother). It was a great day!Name:  898.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  76.7 KBName:  905.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  107.7 KBName:  909.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  89.6 KBName:  910.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  106.8 KBName:  915.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  46.6 KBName:  916.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  87.8 KBName:  919.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  49.9 KBName:  612.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  87.1 KB

Looks like a lot of fun!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Eli we had a good time ! Your welcome Wendi and Williams tacos were the best ever! Thanks to all who showed up .

WESTERNAERO
    Thanks again Joe and Teresa. Very impressed by your hospitality. Nice group of people there.

Thank you Joe & Teresa & Maggie My wife Leslie and Daughter Ashley had a great time at your home. As was previously said met some really nice people in addition to yourselves.

I need to bring my dogs over so Maggie can teach them how to play in the water better

Hey Wendi nice pictures thanks for posting. Joe and Teresa we had a great time as always. Dunsmore really liked her short 45 min ride too. Kirk & Mary

Thank you for the hospitality! Sorry i didn't get to say thanks and goodbye, by the time i woke up we were already going down the road

Here Here. good times. -Jas

I was sorry we had to go check on dogs and missed tacos,, but did catch up with the Riverland party for a bit,, won't mention who blew what blood alcohol numbers,, but one particular individual thought it was a game to get the highest number!

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxious001 View Post
    I was sorry we had to go check on dogs and missed tacos,, but did catch up with the Riverland party for a bit,, won't mention who blew what blood alcohol numbers,, but one particular individual thought it was a game to get the highest number!
    If it was Saturday around 7:19pm, according to my text, I know exactly who that individual is