Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Parker 336 pics

Great pics in here. Thanks for posting everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    What kind of boat is that little orange E-12?
    Quote Originally Posted by white tortilla View Post
    its an aquacraft bottom and a different brand deck. its pretty much a one off boat the owner completely rebuilt a few years back
    Its a mid 60s Ralph Muirhead Unlimited Marine in Southgate. I would say it more like a Mandella bottom with maybe a Aquacraft deck.
    Skyskier on the boards dad owned one back in the 60s.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Its a mid 60s Ralph Muirhead Unlimited Marine in Southgate. I would say it more like a Mandella bottom with maybe a Aquacraft deck.
    Skyskier on the boards dad owned one back in the 60s.
    that sounds right!! i drove 70 miles in it today it was a blast!!! funnest enduro ive ran

I'd love to put in a few laps in that thing. It looks like a blast to drive. I can remember the first year it ran and Sammons drove it. Look like a bear driving a circus car. Freek'n boat listed to one side all the way around the course, and Dave had bugs on his teeth from the ear to ear grin the whole time. Just a cool old school boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Browser, fire fox.

One last pic for Ron. I found this boat in Ryan Partriges back yard here in parker

owser. Attachment 22987
    I saw that tonite also .

I do not no anything about the race from a racer stand point but we had a blast ,Jim Kyle and Cole drove the bottom off 512 ,on our stop watch Haribedian was smokin so was Teague , Bowdens 34 is a rocket but needs a fuel calculator , the long course was cool and kept the water calm. One thing i did notce that was really lame drivers hauling ass looking at hand held GPS type devices at first it looked like texting lol, the lame part is this, we are 2 mies from Bluewater and as the boats approched Chandlers after 8 laps they would slow to 20 / 30 mph and it hit me the Enduro now has wheel racers / electroncs these guys are baggin so my questions is this what good is a qualifying speed limit if you can haul ass in good water for 8.5 laps then go 2 miles at 20 the boat going 20 is a much greater risk than the boats going 120 any thoughts ?

Great pics Wheeler! Sounds like it was an "interesting" race. Hope everyone had fun.

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by NRI View Post
    Great pics Wheeler! Sounds like it was an "interesting" race. Hope everyone had fun.
    :what: We had a great time

sent from WMC's phone

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    I do not no anything about the race from a racer stand point but we had a blast ,Jim Kyle and Cole drove the bottom off 512 ,on our stop watch Haribedian was smokin so was Teague , Bowdens 34 is a rocket but needs a fuel calculator , the long course was cool and kept the water calm. One thing i did notce that was really lame drivers hauling ass looking at hand held GPS type devices at first it looked like texting lol, the lame part is this, we are 2 mies from Bluewater and as the boats approched Chandlers after 8 laps they would slow to 20 / 30 mph and it hit me the Enduro now has wheel racers / electroncs these guys are baggin so my questions is this what good is a qualifying speed limit if you can haul ass in good water for 8.5 laps then go 2 miles at 20 the boat going 20 is a much greater risk than the boats going 120 any thoughts ?
    Just following the rules I assume. But I bet if you asked them, they'd rather not have to do that. Kind of defeats the purpose. Personally I'd like to see them go balls out all the time. But easy for me to say, not my ass in the seat and not my hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by NRI View Post
    Nick, why didn't you attend the races this weekend?
    Skiing Parker since 1960