Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I like dirty, nasty stories!!! Im the same way Jim, I like to hear but def NOT what Kim and I are about!
    Fill us new members in on the old days!

Quote Originally Posted by 78Southwind View Post
    That was part of the crazy shit...
    Gotcha!

This was the only dam run that I went on. We were back in Havasu by the time the craziness started. Was an interesting read when I got up the next day.

GRADS
    From post #30......

" Right in front of me with a killer Goose buzz I watched a 2 hour plus a night gym boy who has a HOT wife jerk the local Kathrines landing dog off. Now granted I watch a few loving dog owners touch there dogs balls just in fun, but Frenchie jerked the fockin dog off untill his little crayon came out and left him a bit of sauce in the palm off his hand. I'm a demented (SP) fock but that boy has issues. I'm still wondering what was most lucky, the dog or the pepsi machine in the hall of the lower row of rooms at Kathrines."

Last edited by GRADS; 10-25-2013 at 03:29 PM.

GRADS
    Here is another gem of HotBoat history....

Sunk the Boat

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I like dirty, nasty stories!!! Im the same way Jim, I like to hear but def NOT what Kim and I are about!
    Fill us new members in on the old days!
    Sounds like we might have to hear about them in person when we meet up with some hotboat folks in the future, I've got plenty stories of my own to share.

Just an fyi: Frenchi's wife(at the time) is the one on the right in the pic.