Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Resizing SUX!!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

This is a test of html

Can u see this inserted image:

Yes I can and it's 80 KB. I did get a couple of photos to post in a reasonable size and not get resized to the lowest denominator, thanks!

I guess I spoke too soon. The last photo started at 3 megs, I resized to 136 KB and the site resized it to 36 KB.

What's up with this?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Wheeler; 03-27-2013 at 08:42 PM.

WMC
    3.4 mb
    Name:  088.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  90.6 KB

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Yes I can and it's 80 KB. I did get a couple of photos to post in a reasonable size and not get resized to the lowest denominator, thanks!

I guess I spoke too soon. The last photo started at 3 megs, I resized to 136 KB and the site resized it to 36 KB.

What's up with this?
    Wheeler why are you resizing your photos prior to uploading? I never have resized a picture yet and they come out looking like the photo WMC just posted which was me BTW under his username. If the site automatically is resizing there is no need for you to do it on your end.

Resizing SUX!!

We've posted pics up to 11MB with no problem. We only resize to improve the shot.
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

I will try also. this one was 4MB but when I uploaded it, it resized to about 145KB.

So my picture came out big, but it is still an attachment. WMC, how did you attach it without the grey box around it and full resolution?

WMC

Re: Resizing SUX!!

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    So my picture came out big, but it is still an attachment. WMC, how did you attach it without the grey box around it and full resolution?
    After you load your pic.
    Now you see pic as thumbnail.
    Double click pic another window opens.
    I always click left and full size.
    Try this

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Trying your Method.

I am double clicking on the thumbnail, but I'm not getting another window opening up. It just makes the thumbnail larger. I also tried right clicking on it. Maybe it is an option you have as a moderator, that the Minions don't have. I don't know. I do know that my pictures show as very small unless I double click on all of them individually.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    I am double clicking on the thumbnail, but I'm not getting another window opening up. It just makes the thumbnail larger. I also tried right clicking on it. Maybe it is an option you have as a moderator, that the Minions don't have. I don't know. I do know that my pictures show as very small unless I double click on all of them individually.
    I'm not sure what's going on either. Sometimes it re-sizes my pictures to smaller than they should be as well. I've tried multiple methods. I've sent Admin a note hopefully he can get it worked out ASAP.