Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Wine Lovers

I tried really hard to get in to wine. Just couldn't do it. Felt fake and tasted like hair gel.

I'd rather drink warm Fireball lol

Quote Originally Posted by pvhca1 View Post
    Heading to Napa Valley for my annual trip in Dec, just made a res. for a tour at Groth, right near where I stay in Rutherford.
    What's up big baller!

Any motorcyclists piss you off lately?

Quote Originally Posted by pvhca1 View Post
    Heading to Napa Valley for my annual trip in Dec, just made a res. for a tour at Groth, right near where I stay in Rutherford.
    Well.....when you go to Groth give a call to Saddleback/Venge winery before you go and see if you can stop in. The winemaker/Vineyard master there is a guy called Nils Venge (pronounced Vin-Gay)....He is considered one of the true "Masters" of the valley. He was formerly the Winemaker at Groth in the 80's and 90's and was at the helm there when they became the first American winemaker to receive a perfect 100 from Wine Spectator......he's a super guy and last time we were up there we actually sat out in the barn on some old barrels and drank wine (lots of it) and ate cheese from the old refrigerator he has out there.......Priceless!!

Have a great time

Livin' the Dream

I can find you a place like this in Havasu Too
    paul@ownhavasu.com
    www.ownhavasu.com
    (928) 846-9611

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I tried really hard to get in to wine. Just couldn't do it. Felt fake and tasted like hair gel.

I'd rather drink warm Fireball lol
    That's pretty serious right there. Hair gel and warm Fireball. C'mon Vic, don't sugarcoat it... tell us how you really feel!
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    That's pretty serious right there. Hair gel and warm Fireball. C'mon Vic, don't sugarcoat it... tell us how you really feel!
    Having dinner at Sinatras tonight. Maybe I'll try a little wine with my scallops.

Not. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Having dinner at Sinatras tonight. Maybe I'll try a little wine with my scallops.

Not. Lol
    Get away from the Paul Mitchell and Bed Head varieties and step into something a little lower down on the page.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Name:  HLqSAOK.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  41.9 KB

Name:  sJ26GuM.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  39.1 KB

Attachment 51309

Delicious

Sent from my Batmobile...the Batcave is being renovated.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I am REALLY liking my hard apple cider (apple wine)... After only 14 days, its killer...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I am REALLY liking my hard apple cider (apple wine)... After only 14 days, its killer...
    I really need to try and make a batch....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk