Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Wine Lovers

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Sorry, Terri is the wine person, she's a Muscato girl.
    I have so many bottles of Muscato I'd love to drink ...I'm not accompanied by many wine drinkers so they just lay there teasing me.

Next time she has something she likes take a pic and post it!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Oh dear ...Grads is on my wave length!

I couldn't get passed the first 10 min of sideways. So, your recommendations will be appreciated! ...
    The first time I watched Sideways I thought it was possibly the worst movie ever made. The second time I watched it I "got it" a little more and then everytime after that I have laughed my ass off. It was the same way for Napolean Dynamite.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    The first time I watched Sideways I thought it was possibly the worst movie ever made. The second time I watched it I "got it" a little more and then everytime after that I have laughed my ass off. It was the same way for Napolean Dynamite.
    I was just going to make the ND reference ...this is creepy!

I tried watching both movies numerous times...but I kept getting the willies within 10 min...I'm not sure why? But, I finally gave up.

Sent from my Bat Cave...

GRADS
    Just for you Eli.....No Merlot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Just for you Eli.....No Merlot!!!

Good thing I'm NOT a merlot fan!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I want to do a side by side blind tasting of these two sets. I need some real wine drinkers to do it with...my sisters and BILs don't really drink. My mother won't let me have more than a sip bf jacking the bottles

Sent from my Bat Cave...

I'm a Cab girl ...I don't know a much about wine, but I'm finding that I like Cabs with hints of Vanilla and black cherry.
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

Quote Originally Posted by hbchgirl View Post
    I'm a Cab girl ...I don't know a much about wine, but I'm finding that I like Cabs with hints of Vanilla and black cherry.
    That's all to have to know...what YOU like!

Sent from my Bat Cave...

Wendi

Wine Lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I would love it if people posted pics of the bottles they like so I can try them.

Wendi, do you think you can find the bottle from last night?

Sent from my Bat Cave...
    I'll ask my aunt to take a picture. It's a Chilean wine clawed Veo 2008. She buys it at Sams Club 10.00
    Last edited by Wendi; 10-19-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Wine Lovers

[QUOTE=GRADS;43858][QUOTE=Eli;43804]I want to do a side by side blind tasting of these two sets. I need some real wine drinkers to do it with...my sisters and BILs don't really drink. My mother won't let me have more than a sip bf jacking the bottles

Hopefully those cabs were stored properly or they could be garbage. I have this one from 1969 that I'm afraid to open....looks nice in the bottle though.

Attachment 22576
    I have a wine refrigerator

Sent from my Bat Cave...