Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow! That's some seriousness goin on. Glad you're feelin better!

Glad you came back and posted this and happy it's working out the way it should Singleton.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

I am very happy that this worked out for you!!

A little advice from a former "Corporate warrior"; The next time a better offer comes along from a competing or complimentary firm......TAKE IT and hit the bricks.

THis is likely not over and those notes you received were simply CYA (Cover Your Ass) notes. You are likely damaged goods in that company now and there will be people taking shots at you.....maybe not now, maybe not next year.....but one of these days one of those VPs will stab you in the back.....this shit does not go away and neither do bad players.....they just rise from the ashes and will always remember that it was you and not them that caused this issue to happen and will always see you as someone who messed with their career.......my .02

Sorry to be a downer here but I've seen it happen many, many, many times.....this stuff does not just appear to never have happened and those guys sending you praise in writing are having different conversations behind closed doors.

All the best of luck and I hope to God that I am wrong in this case for your sake!!

^ Been there, done that. As the previous number one sales officer of one of the largest bank's in the nation, even a clear name can be tainted when you prove the accusers wrong, especially when it's from the CCO of your division. I took the next opportunity out.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul65K View Post
    I am very happy that this worked out for you!!

A little advice from a former "Corporate warrior"; The next time a better offer comes along from a competing or complimentary firm......TAKE IT and hit the bricks.

THis is likely not over and those notes you received were simply CYA (Cover Your Ass) notes. You are likely damaged goods in that company now and there will be people taking shots at you.....maybe not now, maybe not next year.....but one of these days one of those VPs will stab you in the back.....this shit does not go away and neither do bad players.....they just rise from the ashes and will always remember that it was you and not them that caused this issue to happen and will always see you as someone who messed with their career.......my .02

Sorry to be a downer here but I've seen it happen many, many, many times.....this stuff does not just appear to never have happened and those guys sending you praise in writing are having different conversations behind closed doors.

All the best of luck and I hope to God that I am wrong in this case for your sake!!
    Already looking for the next opportunity. Have 5 interviews lined up when I am back in California.

i agree with you, might be covered but that can change daily. Best to take what I learned and move to the next company.

Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    Already looking for the next opportunity. Have 5 interviews lined up when I am back in California.

i agree with you, might be covered but that can change daily. Best to take what I learned and move to the next company.
    You one smart cookie