Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Parker 300

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Well its hard to stay civil when somebody thinks YOU owe him and his kid some entertainment and you are an asshole if you don't spend 5K doing so.
    Is it ok to think you an asshole for other reasons?

I AM AN ASSHOLE and spent the better part of my life perfecting it. But making a decision when and where my boat races should have nothing to do with it. Were you out there, or are you an asshole too?

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWorks View Post
    If you were a real racer you would have been out there entertaining everyone. Quit being cheap and start dancing.
    Real racers don't race every event. So I don't think calling him out for not being at this race is relevant. He's already explained his reasons behind his decision. And it's not a matter of being cheap either.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I AM AN ASSHOLE and spent the better part of my life perfecting it. But making a decision when and where my boat races should have nothing to do with it. Were you out there, or are you an asshole too?
    I'm one too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Real racers don't race every event. So I don't think calling him out for not being at this race is relevant. He's already explained his reasons behind his decision. And it's not a matter of being cheap either.
    Im just messing with him Wendi, because I'm an asshole too

Will all the assholes in the room please stand up

Everybody chooses when and where to spend there money and who to support with there time and money. What movies you decide to go see, what restaurants to eat at, where to drink, what to drink. Racing is no different.

So if you drink Coors instead of BL, and eat at Tony Romas, you're and asshole. WTF is wrong with these people?

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'm one too lol
    At least you can admit it

Never denied it

They say thats the first step, unfortunately I have not got past that one myself LOL