Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Parker 300

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Its not about possible retaliation from another site, but a person or persons. But its all total BULLSHIT and any THOUGHTS of possible retaliation live in RD's head not in reality. Nobody gives a rat's ass who does or doesn't enter that race. Its RD's way of building drama around the race.

Hammer, you have no clue what you talking about. Myself and 4 others sat down with Scott and discussed this race for over 5 hours and we could not come to an agreement about the race rules. Its that simple. RD refused to change the rules so the GNs could race for points. It doesn't get any simpler than that. I had a 1 hour talk with Scott about it just 2 weeks ago, and it was still NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. It RD whats to stick to rules, and make it so the GNs can not race for APBA points, then he will suffer the lose of a good number of GNs. I cannot help that, that's RDs choice, not mine. Before the enduro was a points race, there were 4-6 GNs. When it became a points race, it was the largest class in the enduro. Last year there were 13 GNs. This year there might be 5. Same as before it paid points. I tried to explain to RD that paying money was trivial at best. Nobody the RACES a GN is going to spend the 5000 to 6000 dollars it takes to run that race so they can win 1500. Its STUPID!!! Remember Hammer, these guys are opening their wallets ALL YEAR. For you dipshit ass to say what you just did is asinine and ignorant. You are CLUELESS as is RD. When he wakes the flock up, he might find a few more boats on the water.

I was banned TWICE. Get you flooking fact straight before flapping off at the lips. You sound like RD with his lying BULLSHIT. If there was somebody YOU THINK was me that got banned, too bad for him. I would hate for anybody to be mistaken for me. In the meantime, if you can't get you facts straight it might be best to STFU!
    i was banned 3 or maybe it was 5 times... i'm a color 'd person now.....lmfao

Those are NOT last years rules. IF you remember, I was the one that said RD would NEVER get away with his ORGINAL MASS START race. Then he change it to ATTEMPT #2, still no go. he was NEVER going to get away with it. he told numerous time ON LINE he did not need the APBA and he WOULD IN FACT run the race as he saw fit. Then he got slapped awake, realized he was full of shit, and he did in fact need the APBA if had any change getting reasonable starting field and any chance of paying prize money. Why do you think RD removed those threads. Because they made him look like the moron he is/!!! He has NO CLUE how to put on a race. Its why he was forced to hire Scott. No way was the APBA going to give RD a sanction to run that race. It requires a APBA recognized club to start with, and RD didn't have that. You so stupid to think the APBA gives a hallpass to every dipshit with some money to put on an APBA sanctioned race. Hell no. You would end up with dipshits like RD running races. That can never be allowed. So RD became a PROMOTER. Its SCOTTS race, If something bad should go down, its SCOTT the APBA will talk to, not that fat ass with the supposed fat ass bank roll.
    SOOOOO he STOLE the rules THAT THE RACERS THEMSELVES WROTE, not ROSS. But he INSISTED on making a few tweeks of his own and those tweeks cost him the APBA GNs. This was brought up to Scott in a laong ass breakfast meeting with the entire GN commission and the APBA region 12 chairman in attendance. It was IMPOSSSIBLE to get the rules changed to allow the GNs to run as a points race. From that point, you are dealing with individual owners as to whether they chose to run a 336 miles race with the race boats, THEN get them ready for the season opener in Nov. 4 weeks later. That's a tuff deal no matter who you are. if YOU do not race, you have no clue. If you don not open you wallet and spill the money to campaign a GN all year, then you hand RD have no room to be passing judgement on who does and does not run this race. It was RDs insistence on the rules, and the rules are what stopped the GNs from running for points.
    Get YOU facts straight as well, before you go lipping off. It makes you look as dumb as the fat ass that runs that other site, and that doesn't look good on anybody. No body needs to deliberately look that stupid.
    Last edited by gn7; 10-17-2013 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    i was banned 3 or maybe it was 5 times... i'm a color 'd person now.....lmfao
    Dave only bans you so he can talk smack about you while you are banned, Its his M.O. The fat ass is a weakling that can't take any heat. Specially in front of his loyal nutswingers.

Parker 300

Those are NOT last years rules. IF you remember, I was the one that said RD would NEVER get away with his ORGINAL MASS START race. Then he change it to ATTEMPT #2, still no go. he was NEVER going to get away with it. he told numerous time ON LINE he did not need the APBA and he WOULD IN FACT run the race as he saw fit. Then he got slapped awake, realized he was full of shit, and he did in fact need the APBA if had any change getting reasonable starting field and any chance of paying prize money. Why do you think RD removed those threads. Because they made him look like the moron he is/!!! He has NO CLUE how to put on a race. Its why he was forced to hire Scott. No way was the APBA going to give RD a sanction to run that race. It requires a APBA recognized club to start with, and RD didn't have that. You so stupid to think the APBA gives a hallpass to every dipshit with some money to put on an APBA sanctioned race. Hell no. You would end up with dipshits like RD running races. That can never be allowed. So RD became a PROMOTER. Its SCOTTS race, If something bad should go down, its SCOTT the APBA will talk to, not that fat ass with the supposed fat ass bank roll.
    SOOOOO he STOLE the rules THAT THE RACERS THEMSELVES WROTE, not ROSS. But he INSISTED on making a few tweeks of his own and those tweeks cost him the APBA GNs. This was brought up to Scott in a laong ass breakfast meeting with the entire GN commission and the APBA region 12 chairman in attendance. It was IMPOSSSIBLE to get the rules changed to allow the GNs to run as a points race. From that point, you are dealing with individual owners as to whether they chose to run a 336 miles race with the race boats, THEN get them ready for the season opener in Nov. 4 weeks later. That's a tuff deal no matter who you are. if YOU do not race, you have no clue. If you don not open you wallet and spill the money to campaign a GN all year, then you hand RD have no room to be passing judgement on who does and does not run this race. It was RDs insistence on the rules, and the rules are what stopped the GNs from running for points.
    Get YOU facts straight as well, before you go lipping off. It makes you look as dumb as the fat ass that runs that other site, and that doesn't look good on anybody. No body needs to deliberately look that stupid.
    I'm simply asking questions....

I guess I got my answers, the hatred is getting old. Take care BoB, good luck next season . I mean that sincerely, I'm a fan of all things boating, especially racing. Take care....

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    Now think bigger....like wine mustard and ham on a pretzel that's big enough to be a sandwich. Only the dough is made from a nice buttery brioche and topped with coarse sea salt and an egg wash. (seriously, if you want some I'll probably have about 2dz extra tomorrow)
    Good grief. Will you ship?!?

Hatered, What would you call it when some drunken fat ass takes a race that was STARTED by racers, had the rules written BY RACERS, and then re-wrote the rules so that APBA class racers can't race it for the first time in 6 years? No GN points, no CJ points. Why would I or anybody else chose to run that race? Why do you thing I joined the APBA. TOO RACE!! I can run my boat up and down the river any time I want. What makes this any different? A couple of bucks. You don't know racers too well if you think that's a reason. The money is to entice those that don't race, not the ones that do. Racers all know better. Its still a major looser. So there needs to be something else for them and Dave deliberately removed that something else and it cost him 15 boats that I know of.
    Am I angry? Hell yes. It was deliberate and totally uncalled for and unnecessary.

After awhile you get tired of the whiney bullshit from the peanut gallery with crap like "Boycott" and other childish BS. When Scott threw out there the first thing I ask was how many enduros he ran in past ZERO!! So I asked if he boycotted those. He laughed and said you have a point. '

How many here are running the enduro, and if not, are you boycotting it? Hammer, ehat class ware you running or are you boycotting your messiahs enduro? Because if you are not running the race, you have no more room to talk that Scott did.

Coming from a racers point of view, Bob's right on. For anybody who is competitive in their class, it's about points. Any prize money would just be kick back on a small portion of the investment we have in the boats. For an example our typical C/J cost on a 2 day 4 race weekend covering only 20 miles is $1500.00. Doesn't take into consideration the boat, hardware and the 15 grand I have in my motor. It's all about the points.

Hatered, What would you call it when some drunken fat ass takes a race that was STARTED by racers, had the rules written BY RACERS, and then re-wrote the rules so that APBA class racers can't race it for the first time in 6 years? No GN points, no CJ points. Why would I or anybody else chose to run that race? Why do you thing I joined the APBA. TOO RACE!! I can run my boat up and down the river any time I want. What makes this any different? A couple of bucks. You don't know racers too well if you think that's a reason. The money is to entice those that don't race, not the ones that do. Racers all know better. Its still a major looser. So there needs to be something else for them and Dave deliberately removed that something else and it cost him 15 boats that I know of.
    Am I angry? Hell yes. It was deliberate and totally uncalled for and unnecessary.
    Last edited by 76Bonneville; 10-17-2013 at 11:57 PM.

After awhile you get tired of the whiney bullshit from the peanut gallery with crap like "Boycott" and other childish BS. When Scott threw out there the first thing I ask was how many enduros he ran in past ZERO!! So I asked if he boycotted those. He laughed and said you have a point. '

How many here are running the enduro, and if not, are you boycotting it? Hammer, ehat class ware you running or are you boycotting your messiahs enduro? Because if you are not running the race, you have no more room to talk that Scott did.
    I'm burying my step father that weekend, meanwhile I'm in nor cal taking care of my heartbroken mother, thanks for reminder