Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Parker 300

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Bad service area so my phone did it not me. But I'm not the one who repeats, you are remember? Lol
    Ok blame it on your phone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Ok blame it on your phone!!!
    Blame it on the alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Done, who knew I had that many PM's?

I wonder this on a daily basis. I should probably change my name to lurker or something generic like that.
    For ur info I came up with lurker cause I have jus been lurking as people had made comments about not signing up. And I thought wow that's me I will sign up and use that name. I would not use my personal name or anything about me on the Internet anywhere. Sorry it doesn't meet ur standards. Maybe i should jus stayed a lurker.

For the record I own more than one boat if that makes u happy grads. .

Well I attended the Parker 336 and I think I should start a new thread about my comments regarding the race.

Why? Well they would probably get buried in this thread. As it went from unanswered questions to positive commentary to drama and back again...laughing.

I will probably start a new thread....later in the day.

KAP

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by KAP View Post
    Well I attended the Parker 336 and I think I should start a new thread about my comments regarding the race.

Why? Well they would probably get buried in this thread. As it went from unanswered questions to positive commentary to drama and back again...laughing.

I will probably start a new thread....later in the day.

KAP
    Please do and looking forward to your feedback. WMC and I were there but watching from a friends dock.

WESTERNAERO
    Please do and looking forward to your feedback. WMC and I were there but watching from a friends dock.
    You're repeating yourself.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTERNAERO View Post
    You're repeating yourself.
    Zip it!!!

WESTERNAERO
    Zip it!!!
    Don't start with me, you'll be seeing me again in 4 days.

Quote Originally Posted by In Awe View Post
    When this race goes off next year with GN points, are you going to enter and run the race?
    Is this the moronic question everybody seems to be so concerned went unanswered? Answering this question will make the race a bigger success? If RD thought for one second this would make it a better race, he would have addressed this. ITS NO BIG DEAL. It doesn't need addressing. It had ZERO effect on the turn out.

Prize money and the fact that the famous RD himself was in charge plus his huge group of loyal followers is all the race needs to draw all the boats the river can handle.
    Ask RD if he would rather have ALL the GNs and CJs or ALL his loyal nuts swingers out there, and then go after that group.

I find one thing very interesting about this race. Hands down one of the most popular boats owned by boat owners in the country is jets.
    WHERE WERE ALL THE JET BOATS???? Was there a single jet?? Just one???

Before RD goes after getting even one APBA GN or CJ, he should go after ALL the other boats in the country that didn't show up. He was missing MAYBE 10 GNs and 5 CJs, out of millions of boats in then country. If he had just 1% of the boats that could be there and weren't, nobody would give a shit about that dozen boats.

Answer: He would have to change more than just the points to get me out there, unless I needed those points.

What would it take to get YOU and ALL the other nutwswingers out there, and then he will have made a HUGE stride in getting a serious turnout. But that would prove to be more impossible than getting ALL the Ks, SS, PS, crackers, GPS95, and nostalgia boats out there.
    Why are the nutswingers the largest group of finger pointers in all this.
    That's a question, and I would like an answer to it.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Is this the moronic question everybody seems to be so concerned went unanswered? Answering this question will make the race a bigger success? If RD thought for one second this would make it a better race, he would have addressed this. ITS NO BIG DEAL. It doesn't need addressing. It had ZERO effect on the turn out.

Prize money and the fact that the famous RD himself was in charge plus his huge group of loyal followers is all the race needs to draw all the boats the river can handle.
    Ask RD if he would rather have ALL the GNs and CJs or ALL his loyal nuts swingers out there, and then go after that group.

I find one thing very interesting about this race. Hands down one of the most popular boats owned by boat owners in the country is jets.
    WHERE WERE ALL THE JET BOATS???? Was there a single jet?? Just one???

Before RD goes after getting even one APBA GN or CJ, he should go after ALL the other boats in the country that didn't show up. He was missing MAYBE 10 GNs and 5 CJs, out of millions of boats in then country. If he had just 1% of the boats that could be there and weren't, nobody would give a shit about that dozen boats.

Answer: He would have to change more than just the points to get me out there, unless I needed those points.

What would it take to get YOU and ALL the other nutwswingers out there, and then he will have made a HUGE stride in getting a serious turnout. But that would prove to be more impossible than getting ALL the Ks, SS, PS, crackers, GPS95, and nostalgia boats out there.
    Why are the nutswingers the largest group of finger pointers in all this.
    That's a question, and I would like an answer to it.
    Please refer to my Lets move on" thread. Thanks