Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: Parker 300

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    i think some of it is funny...
    Agreed. Some.......

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Same comments for this grads person. Why so angry towards somebody. I have my own theory. If u can't fix the problem u eliminate it. Why not jus move on with ur paddle boarding
    Who am I angry towards??? I don't think I've ever been angry towards anybody on the boards. I might say something a little tongue in cheek to someone but it is not out of anger. I'd like to hear your theory. You want me to move on? I have a better idea....why don't you start a thread about your boat.

GRADS
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I can't believe how happy and content he looks in that pic. Like a baby all snuggled up in its favorite blanky.
    Looks like it got taken down again....I guess I'll leave that one alone. Hopefully someone right click saved it to share it later on.

Parker 300

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Who am I angry towards??? I don't think I've ever been angry towards anybody on the boards. I might say something a little tongue in cheek to someone but it is not out of anger. I'd like to hear your theory. You want me to move on? I have a better idea....why don't you start a thread about your boat.
    I took ur comments as angry towards this whole rd guy and this race If not then then I was wrong. Maybe angry isn't the right word. How about the word dislike.

Move on meant jus go paddle boarding some more. Was that not your thread ? Let me go double check

Is it a requirement for me to start a thread about my boat to be here ? Maybe I jus find another forum ? Would that be better for ya?

Lurker, no, it is not a requirement.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    I took ur comments as angry towards this whole rd guy and this race If not then then I was wrong. Maybe angry isn't the right word. How about the word dislike.

Move on meant jus go paddle boarding some more. Was that not your thread ? Let me go double check

Is it a requirement for me to start a thread about my boat to be here ? Maybe I jus find another forum ? Would that be better for ya?
    Nope it is not a requirement. Grads need to go paddle boarding and find another bomb or something. Lurker he is just sarcastic and we are all used to it. He's not angry though, just a . You'll get used to him.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Looks like it got taken down again....I guess I'll leave that one alone. Hopefully someone right click saved it to share it later on.
    Clear your PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by 460 View Post
    Trying to decide if I want to read all of this.
    It's the sane thing as before. Gn7 had some interesting points before the race. Now he's just back to being a crotchety old fuck throwing a tantrum.

Here's the cliff notes.
    It cost gn7 $5 k to race Parker.

He knows everything. Just ask him...although he won't answer the question you asked. He will always answer 5 other questions you didn't ask.

In his mind the race was not a success. Yet those who were there saw different. (Shows what a screwed up place his mind is)

Racing is not about the money, fans, fun or anything but points. Without points don't race.

Gn7 is like that drink in a bar who just repeats the same rant over and over. Your point has been made. STFU or do something about it.

Grads is still a douche and why hotboat still let's him post here is beyond me.

board member discounts available

www.dynamicairservices.com

Use the code "hotboat" for a 15% discount
    For Lucas oil products visit......www.mysinthetix.com

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by riverbound View Post
    It's the sane thing as before. Gn7 had some interesting points before the race. Now he's just back to being a crotchety old fuck throwing a tantrum.

Here's the cliff notes.
    It cost gn7 $5 k to race Parker.

He knows everything. Just ask him...although he won't answer the question you asked. He will always answer 5 other questions you didn't ask.

In his mind the race was not a success. Yet those who were there saw different. (Shows what a screwed up place his mind is)

Racing is not about the money, fans, fun or anything but points. Without points don't race.

Gn7 is like that drink in a bar who just repeats the same rant over and over. Your point has been made. STFU or do something about it.

Grads is still a douche and why hotboat still let's him post here is beyond me.
    William got some pretty good pics from the race. Who was in the boat at the start? We watch Grads closely.

Hotboat and Wendi. Gotcha ya thanks. Was jus observing and not tryin to argue with him.