Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Parker 300

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    oh hellya I want some. We're actually going to be home this weekend. The last time we were home for a weekend one of the neighbors came over and introduced themselves and welcomed us to the neighborhood. We've only been here 10 years
    Cranky old codger. Quit coming home and closing the garage immediately...you're becoming an RSM'er.

If they come out good I'll hit you up about a delivery schedule. You're way more convenient that going to see H20ski2fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    Cranky old codger. Quit coming home and closing the garage immediately...you're becoming an RSM'er.

If they come out good I'll hit you up about a delivery schedule. You're way more convenient that going to see H20ski2fast.
    I think we're going to Hannah's right after work. GH might be here. Gonna blow out the carb on the Chevelle Saturday, that should be fun

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Its not about possible retaliation from another site, but a person or persons. But its all total BULLSHIT and any THOUGHTS of possible retaliation live in RD's head not in reality. Nobody gives a rat's ass who does or doesn't enter that race. Its RD's way of building drama around the race.
    You know it is funny! I was hoping you would chime in. Why because you never pull punches and tell it like it is. I can respect that it has integrity not always eloquent but succinct.

On the subject of knowing who is racing or not.

I would like to know who is racing. It would be easy to put up a list of participants in each class. As a spectator I wouldn't want to go to an event that only had 10 boats with only one boat in each class. Kinda like watching Miss Geico race in turbine class when no other boats are in the class [using Team Geico only as an example]. It is also a draw for boating people if they know a person involved in the race... at least that is true from my perspective.

No the Canoe won't be there. Tony is driving 2nd spot in a turbo Schiada.

I can name 10 to 12 boats entered, so the idea of withholding name is pure bullshit. Maybe he does care to release the names that AREN"T entered, or the low number that are. Maybe its the fact that its going to be a 60 MPH outboard clusterflock.

Whatever RDs lame ass excuse is, it has NOTHING to do with personal attacks or vendetta. That's something RD dreamed up.
    I can't comment on the sponsors motive or intent on the number of participants. I did ask about the prize money and how it is calculated for pay outs and increases if more parties attend. In SBI if you have six boats in stock class the payout is substantially higher for first place than if only two boats participated.

On the topic of keeping things quiet it does appear to me [an outsider] to be counter productive. If I were a race promoter I would be touting the numbers of participants and the confirmed payouts. I am not a promoter nor do I wish to be but a lot of questions remain unanswered.

I hope the drive over will be worth my time.

KAP

P.S. I would certainly like to meet you GN7.
    Last edited by KAP; 10-17-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Parker 300

You have an awfully lot of shit to say GN7, are you racing ? My bet is no you are not....

You've been the biggest cancer to the RDP 336 Enduro. You've shit on it since day one.

KAP, I would recommend speaking to Dave on the phone to get more information on what you'd like to know. The political drama in boat racing is sad. Boat racing will not continue with the next generation, it will die with the current racers(some not all) they are the haters of change......

Good to see the true colors of the people in this thread, if you cared about the enduro and Parker you'd support it regardless of the promoter or race director.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    You have an awfully lot of shit to say GN7, are you racing ? My bet is no you are not....

You've been the biggest cancer to the RDP 336 Enduro. You've shit on it since day one.

KAP, I would recommend speaking to Dave on the phone to get more information on what you'd like to know. The political drama in boat racing is sad. Boat racing will not continue with the next generation, it will die with the current racers(some not all) they are the haters of change......

Good to see the true colors of the people in this thread, if you cared about the enduro and Parker you'd support it regardless of the promoter or race director.
    Please don't include HB in your comments. We have been to every event possible and have sponsored races and racers since our launch. We definitely care about the sport. I do hope the Enduro does well. It is a great race and a great venue. Actually we did plan on spectating but our daughter has dance that weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Please don't include HB in your comments. We have been to every event possible and have sponsored races and racers since our launch. We definitely care about the sport. I do hope the Enduro does well. It is a great race and a great venue. Actually we did plan on spectating but our daughter has dance that weekend.
    I care about the sport as well Wendi. I understand HB's stance, the post was geared more towards some of your (one in particular) members not the owners of HB.

Hammer I agree with you about GN7. There is a reason he has been banned 3 times on RDs. But you wrote the RDP 336. Isn't it the Bluewater 336 Enduro.

I care about the sport as well Wendi. I understand HB's stance, the post was geared more towards some of your (one in particular) members not the owners of HB.
    Hammer, you have no clue what you talking about. Myself and 4 others sat down with Scott and discussed this race for over 5 hours and we could not come to an agreement about the race rules. Its that simple. RD refused to change the rules so the GNs could race for points. It doesn't get any simpler than that. I had a 1 hour talk with Scott about it just 2 weeks ago, and it was still NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. It RD whats to stick to rules, and make it so the GNs can not race for APBA points, then he will suffer the lose of a good number of GNs. I cannot help that, that's RDs choice, not mine. Before the enduro was a points race, there were 4-6 GNs. When it became a points race, it was the largest class in the enduro. Last year there were 13 GNs. This year there might be 5. Same as before it paid points. I tried to explain to RD that paying money was trivial at best. Nobody the RACES a GN is going to spend the 5000 to 6000 dollars it takes to run that race so they can win 1500. Its STUPID!!! Remember Hammer, these guys are opening their wallets ALL YEAR. For you dipshit ass to say what you just did is asinine and ignorant. You are CLUELESS as is RD. When he wakes the flock up, he might find a few more boats on the water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    Hammer I agree with you about GN7. There is a reason he has been banned 3 times on RDs. But you wrote the RDP 336. Isn't it the Bluewater 336 Enduro.
    I was banned TWICE. Get you flooking fact straight before flapping off at the lips. You sound like RD with his lying BULLSHIT. If there was somebody YOU THINK was me that got banned, too bad for him. I would hate for anybody to be mistaken for me. In the meantime, if you can't get you facts straight it might be best to STFU!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    Whatever it is called... It's a cool race the rest is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned

Parker 300

Hammer, you have no clue what you talking about. Myself and 4 others sat down with Scott and discussed this race for over 5 hours and we could not come to an agreement about the race rules. Its that simple. RD refused to change the rules so the GNs could race for points. It doesn't get any simpler than that. I had a 1 hour talk with Scott about it just 2 weeks ago, and it was still NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. It RD whats to stick to rules, and make it so the GNs can not race for APBA points, then he will suffer the lose of a good number of GNs. I cannot help that, that's RDs choice, not mine. Before the enduro was a points race, there were 4-6 GNs. When it became a points race, it was the largest class in the enduro. Last year there were 13 GNs. This year there might be 5. Same as before it paid points. I tried to explain to RD that paying money was trivial at best. Nobody the RACES a GN is going to spend the 5000 to 6000 dollars it takes to run that race so they can win 1500. Its STUPID!!! Remember Hammer, these guys are opening their wallets ALL YEAR. For you dipshit ass to say what you just did is asinine and ignorant. You are CLUELESS as is RD. When he wakes the flock up, he might find a few more boats on the water.

I was banned TWICE. Get you flooking fact straight before flapping off at the lips. You sound like RD with his lying BULLSHIT. If there was somebody YOU THINK was me that got banned, too bad for him. I would hate for anybody to be mistaken for me. In the meantime, if you can't get you facts straight it might be best to STFU!
    It is my understanding that the APBA wouldn't accept any rules other than last years , if the rules are the same as last year, then why isn't it a points race for the GN class ? After all, it is a sanction APBA race correct ?

I understand to the GN guys it's more about the points and getting the OVERALL APBA series win and not the prize money.
    Last edited by Hammer; 10-17-2013 at 10:31 PM.