Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Parker 300

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Hey Cig, that was about as politically written as anything I've ever read.
    I can't tell what party you belong to, lol.

CH3NO2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Well that was very nice of you Cig
    I've turned over a new leaf.

Lmfao!!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    I've turned over a new leaf.
    So no more bread??

So no more bread??
    Right now my focus is on pretzels....in the shape of bread. To say they're good would just be making me feel better and I would never do such a thing.

Right now my focus is on pretzels....in the shape of bread. To say they're good would just be making me feel better and I would never do such a thing.
    Hot pretzels with butter is the bomb. Love it.

Those things are GOOD! BTW, I didn't get my delivery today, WFT?

No the Canoe won't be there. Tony is driving 2nd spot in a turbo Schiada.

I can name 10 to 12 boats entered, so the idea of withholding name is pure bullshit. Maybe he does care to release the names that AREN"T entered, or the low number that are. Maybe its the fact that its going to be a 60 MPH outboard clusterflock.

Whatever RDs lame ass excuse is, it has NOTHING to do with personal attacks or vendetta. That's something RD dreamed up.

Hot pretzels with butter is the bomb. Love it.
    Now think bigger....like wine mustard and ham on a pretzel that's big enough to be a sandwich. Only the dough is made from a nice buttery brioche and topped with coarse sea salt and an egg wash. (seriously, if you want some I'll probably have about 2dz extra tomorrow)

Quote Originally Posted by H2oSki2Fast View Post
    Those things are GOOD! BTW, I didn't get my delivery today, WFT?
    They came out like crap. I tried to get more volume and they collapsed.

Now think bigger....like wine mustard and ham on a pretzel that's big enough to be a sandwich. Only the dough is made from a nice buttery brioche and topped with coarse sea salt and an egg wash. (seriously, if you want some I'll probably have about 2dz extra tomorrow)

I tell ya, the first ones you mentioned sound delicious!

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

oh hellya I want some. We're actually going to be home this weekend. The last time we were home for a weekend one of the neighbors came over and introduced themselves and welcomed us to the neighborhood. We've only been here 10 years