I think someone is in definite need of the class

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    I took that as "he" needs more low cut tops

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I took that as "he" needs more low cut tops
    Wendi took it the right way. She knows Telamundo!

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Wendi took it the right way. She knows Telamundo!
    I thought 52 was Wally George and the snow channel?? wtf happened?

Quote Originally Posted by KAP View Post
    Hi Mr. HB:

I did not see any mention on HB so I thought I would post a thread on the topic.

The sponsorship is noted and completely understood. As a person who presents multiple sides to an argument I would say your channel analogy is not quite on point...LOL. Channel 9 can sponsor something but other TV stations can cover an event...LOL.

Seriously, I completely understand your position and it is a noble one.

Now to the question at hand how do I get my hands on that bad azz camera you have? Just kidding I would not want to carry that giant optic all day. I would have to reserve a seat in the boat for it....laughing.

I'm will be going and check it out as a spectator maybe even do a review on it. However, as a spectator the review would be brief versus the ones I normally do as a participant. Then again I would love to participate because sitting and watching is not my style.

Wondering how many people will be attending. The other site has not released names of the racers because of possible retaliation for attending an event. Shaking my head sounds very 3rd grade if people resort to that type of tactic...certainly wouldn't work with me.

I also would like to see the purse monies to be paid out in each class. That alone is a motivator for many to participate as well as what it costs to put a boat in the water. [Namely, registration fees and APBA monies...etc.]

It would be interesting to hear from members what their thoughts are on the event.

KAP
    What do you mean by retaliation? I don't think any other site will care who spectates or races in this event, if they do I guess that's a site I don't need to have anything to do with. I'll be there helping some family and friends that are racing. Mostly helping myself to their beer!!

Its not about possible retaliation from another site, but a person or persons. But its all total BULLSHIT and any THOUGHTS of possible retaliation live in RD's head not in reality. Nobody gives a rat's ass who does or doesn't enter that race. Its RD's way of building drama around the race.
    Last edited by gn7; 10-17-2013 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Its not about possible retaliation from another site, but a person or persons. But its all total BULLSHIT and any THOUGHTS of possible retaliation live in RD's head not in reality. Nobody gives a rat's ass who does or doesn't enter that race. Its RD's way of building drama around the race.
    Hey Bob, did you say War Canoe is not participating this year or that OGuru is not teamed with them? Either way it's a bummer. :(

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    I'm not sure you know your audience here. He's a wonderful person to be around and I'm blessed to have been graced by his friendship. I wish him all the delegating and coat tail riding this endeavor will entail.

May peace be with you

Cig "dough nation" Alert

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    I'm not sure you know your audience here. He's a wonderful person to be around and I'm blessed to have been graced by his friendship. I wish him all the delegating and coat tail riding this endeavor will entail.

May peace be with you

Cig "dough nation" Alert
    Hey Cig, that was about as politically written as anything I've ever read.
    I can't tell what party you belong to, lol.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post

May peace be with you

Cig "dough nation" Alert
    Well that was very nice of you Cig