Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Parker 300

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Let's not make this thread political or it gets locked.
    I think everyone needs to just settle the fuck down and have a pretzel.

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

Gn7. You and I have gone round and round. And I have to say the recent posts have been the most informative without the name calling and other insults.

Without all the insults I can see your side of the fence and why you're so passionate. Although I may not agree, I understand.

My opinion might not mean shit to you though. Lol.

I am one of the "nutswingers" and am running a boat this year. Unfortunately finances and work prevented me from being involved the last couple years.

board member discounts available

www.dynamicairservices.com

Use the code "hotboat" for a 15% discount
    For Lucas oil products visit......www.mysinthetix.com

It we can stay somewhat civilized I'll keep this open. But fair warning, I'm drinking, anything is possible

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    GN7, I gotta ask. How many races have you entered, how many did you finish, how many classes, and how many W's??
    I'll take this one....

Nobody really knows what Bob has done because none of us are old enough to remember. My guess is there's some early man cave art yet to be discovered with detailed illustrations showing Bob's championships before Christ was born. HAHAHAA!!

But seriously, as far as GN racing goes, the (not so) old number 7 boat has come a long way. He's been layin low recently, but for many years the 7 has been the boat to beat and inducted into the hall of champions which is the top award you can get imo.

Careful with that hair trigger Vic.

Quote Originally Posted by riverbound View Post
    Gn7. You and I have gone round and round. And I have to say the recent posts have been the most informative without the name calling and other insults.

Without all the insults I can see your side of the fence and why you're so passionate. Although I may not agree, I understand.

I am one of the "nutswingers" and am running a boat this year. Unfortunately finances and work prevented me from being involved the last couple years.
    That was very "stand up" of you to say that. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Let's not make this thread political or it gets locked.
    Well, we know it wasn't Obama's doing. Nothing is his fault. So that eliminates RD and the Obama. Only 317 million other possibilities.

This thread is both informative and a cliff hanger at the same time. I need more alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by riverbound View Post

Its cool that you are driving and you are in a boat to beat if they have a handle on it, and the weak link Tony holds up his end of the deal. I will say that driving a boat and picking up the tab for it are two different things, and require two totally different enticements. I have no doubt that Bill (GN7 driver) would jump in a boat in a heart beat for this race, but he fully understands why its sitting on the trailer that weekend. Nobody know the lay out more than he does. He has seen every part that has gone into the boat thru the years, and did much of the boat work himself. Nobody wanted to run the race more than him, but he understands it was meaningless to do so. Doesn't make him any happier. Drivers want to drive.
    But spare me the whiney crap about finances and work. You and I both know as a nutswinger you were boycotting all the previous 300.

See how insane that sounds when its turned around? Why does it only work when a RD cling on says it make it so? You guys don't think you sound just as ridiculous as I do saying it? Or is it because we always ran it before, religiously? Did you ever bother to think we did so for a reason, and NOT because it was Ross's race? I didn't run the first non points paying enduro. But ran every single one after that.
    Last edited by gn7; 10-18-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    I'll take this one....

Nobody really knows what Bob has done because none of us are old enough to remember. My guess is there's some early man cave art yet to be discovered with detailed illustrations showing Bob's championships before Christ was born. HAHAHAA!!

But seriously, as far as GN racing goes, the (not so) old number 7 boat has come a long way. He's been layin low recently, but for many years the 7 has been the boat to beat and inducted into the hall of champions which is the top award you can get imo.

Careful with that hair trigger Vic.
    Badass boat for sure !...........ALWAYS a front runner
    Name:  GN 7 4 hb.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  389.1 KB
    Skiing Parker since 1960

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    This thread is both informative and a cliff hanger at the same time. I need more alcohol
    I'm having a hard time not picturing you as an under wear clad homer simpson sitting in a chair surrounded by indulgence about now.