Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Wendi

Where's your spirit?

My neighborhood used to be so festive with halloween decorating. This is the first year we haven't put up the spider web but that is because we've been so busy. I do have some decorations in the front yard and I will post with my camera. The iPhone pics didn't turn out. Anyway do you guys decorate outside for Halloween? My neighborhood has no spirit kind of sad. It used to e fun and everyone decorated!

We're leaving town this Halloween. Little rug rats ain't getting any candy from us this year

Quote Originally Posted by hotboat View Post
    we're leaving town this halloween. Little rug rats ain't getting any candy from us this year :d
    x2 lol!

Meh. We do a trunk or treat at church. Lights in my area are all off when we come home.

We used to... Got sick of the little bastards coming around and destroying everything, egging the cars, tossing the pumpkins all over the yard and in the street, etc.

It sucks, but it's a different world now than we grew up in. It used to be fun, and people respected your stuff.. Not anymore I'm afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

My next door neighbor goes all out. Pretty much has us on board too. Last year it was pirates of the Caribbean, this year World war Z. I have pics on the computer. I'm on the phone on couch now.

We live out in the country so we don't get to many rug rats at the door. Christmas is the only holiday I decorate for.

Barely any kids around, too many snow birds, so Terri just dresses up and I give her treats all night, lol

I save my decorating for Christmas.
    We are making a treat bag for the kids next to us on both sides and then heading to the movies for the night.
    I dont really like Halloween unless I am going to a party.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I save my decorating for Christmas.
    We are making a treat bag for the kids next to us on both sides and then heading to the movies for the night.
    I dont really like Halloween unless I am going to a party.
    We got to Halloween parties ever year, why not.