Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hotboat View Post
    nice shots 👍👍
    x2

ch3no2
    CH3NO2

Good stuff!! Thank's!

Finally got one video up.. Problem Child vs. Tequila Sunrise!

WOW, great work. Love the video.

Great video!!! 👍
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

Thanks!! I'll post some more... Tonight, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    Unreal! Just the sound and speed of the TF boats is crazy! Wow! Gotta love the huge rooster's too.
    Honestly, it was my first time to a drag boat race. We've always done the circle racing.. But standing that close to the top fuel when they take off is so much fun!! If someone asked me to drive one, I couldn't pass it up!! I can't say that I love it more than watching the K boats GN's, SS or ps though, only because they are side by side racing into turns and it gets intense.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    They really are awesome on person!👍The venue at the world finals is the best! The grandstands are sweet and the race course is so nice! 👍My dad and I have been there, and we always loved sitting in the stands about half-track, and just watching the TF and TA hydros coming right at us with those huge rooster tails!! Oh and Btw, there's no way I would ever drive a TFH haha😜 maybe I'd give a K or GN boat a try though lol....👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Honestly, I can't say, because I only work on them and watch, but those k's at 140 or so mph and coming into the turns on top of each other is way more intense. Maybe it's because it's what I do, but I have to say the TF is insane as well.