Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ran Out of Talent!

This is the only Verde Scandal Aventador Roadster in the US. The original owners just sold it to this guy two weeks ago. Oops!

Name:  Talent.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  109.9 KB

CH3NO2
    CH3NO2

I hope he was wearing his motorcycle helmet, ouch.

That's gonna leave a mark... In his wallet, and probably his insurance policy

That should buff right out....!

If talent had to match the wallets of some people who buy these things, most people could never own the cars and boats that they do.

It the proof that there are people out there with more money than brains. LOTS OF PEOPLE WITH WAY MORE MONEY!!!

I kind of miss the days of boating when "if you can't build it, you can't have it"

Looks like soon there will be two of these in the US. This one and the one he buys to replace it

Anybody remember the nimrod that destroyed the Enzo on PCH a few years back?

Last edited by gn7; 10-15-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Anybody remember the nimrod that destroyed the Enzo on PCH a few years back?
    I remember that the crash was the least of his issues.......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    If talent had to match the wallets of some people who buy these things, most people could never own the cars and boats that they do.

It the proof that there are people out there with more money than brains. LOTS OF PEOPLE WITH WAY MORE MONEY!!!

I kind of miss the days of boating when "if you can't build it, you can't have it"
    This is the first thing that comes to mind.