Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Bianca and I are going to have some great times in it!! I think she is almost more anxious than I am. Lol. She a great girl, love her.
    Yea we are lol!

Out in Parker, I just took her out for the first run. Really live it!!

People are going to be mad, this is as close to no wake as it gets with this motor.

Our son coming back from his first time ever driving a boat! Starting off in a flat bottom!! He's in love. Lol. Now he doesn't want to be a passenger, only a driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post

Our son coming back from his first time ever driving a boat! Starting off in a flat bottom!! He's in love. Lol. Now he doesn't want to be a passenger, only a driver.
    Awesome!! Really love the colors and design

Had a little too much fun today, had to be towed in. Ran out of gas on out last run of the day. Thought we had enough to make it, fell just short. Lol. Great day!!! Just made it home.

Looks great on the water! Wish we could have been there for her first time out!
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

Candice, Maybe Bill can trade a color drawing of the boat he drew for a set of autographed gloves from your boy.
    Wouldn't that be a switch.

Quote Originally Posted by hbchgirl View Post
    Looks great on the water! Wish we could have been there for her first time out!
    Wish you were there too! It was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Candice, Maybe Bill can trade a color drawing of the boat he drew for a set of autographed gloves from your boy.
    Wouldn't that be a switch.
    Very true. Follow in Bill's footsteps? And he's starting out in the right boat, as well!