Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Panic Mouse, all the way from LOTO ����
    On that trailer? Or was that in an enclosed?

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    On that trailer? Or was that in an enclosed?
    Enclosed trailer 👍

Probably the most faithful restoration of any boat. That thing was only possible because the guy that found it was willing and able to get the very best of the best, that were 100% dedicated to restoring that thing as perfectly as could be done today. Considering all they had to start with was a hull and little of the original rigging, that thing is as near perfect as you can get. The effort that went into this thing can never be over stated. It has to be seen to be believed.
    If you don't know this boat's history, it is quite possibly the most famous drag boat ever, driven by one of the most talented men to ever drive a fuel flat bottom.

[QUOTE=Hotboat;41064]Panic Mouse, all the way from LOTO
    Last edited by gn7; 10-11-2013 at 08:43 PM.

[QUOTE=gn7;41107]Probably the most faithful restoration of any boat. That thing was only possible because the guy that found it was willing and able to get the very best of the best, that were 100% dedicated to restoring that thing as perfectly as could be done today. Considering all they had to start with was a hull and little of the original rigging, that thing is as near perfect as you can get. The effort that went into this thing can never be over stated. It has to be seen to be believed.
    If you don't know this boat's history, it is quite possibly the most famous drag boat ever, driven by one of the most talented men to ever drive a fuel flat bottom.

Panic Mouse, all the way from LOTO
    Yep its beautiful, I was lucky enough to see it at Dave Sammons shop .... I was contemplating driving up to havasu in the morning, now I think I better in case those guys are planning on putting it in the water.

Truthfully, I think Dave was a little skeptical of the boat when it arrived at his place. But when he sanded the side at the transom and found the original gel and ghosts of the original lettering, he became possessed. There are things in that boat that the average person would never notice and Dave refused to let them slide. Everything from the steering wheel, fuel lines, fuel tank, even bolts, the smallest things had him driven to perfection. He has done a few restos of boats and dragsters, but this thing went over the top with him. It took its toll on him as well. I don't think there is another project he was so glad to see done and gone.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Truthfully, I think Dave was a little skeptical of the boat when it arrived at his place. But when he sanded the side at the transom and found the original gel and ghosts of the original lettering, he became possessed. There are things in that boat that the average person would never notice and Dave refused to let them slide. Everything from the steering wheel, fuel lines, fuel tank, even bolts, the smallest things had him driven to perfection. He has done a few restos of boats and dragsters, but this thing went over the top with him. It took its toll on him as well. I don't think there is another project he was so glad to see done and gone.
    I have CRS. Met the owner twice now and j can't remember his name. Anyway, not getting it wet this weekend but he did say he would fire it up tomorrow. Beautiful boat for sure, and he's very proud of it. Who wouldn't be

I have CRS. Met the owner twice now and j can't remember his name. Anyway, not getting it wet this weekend but he did say he would fire it up tomorrow. Beautiful boat for sure, and he's very proud of it. Who wouldn't be
    Father's name is Mike, one son is Aaron, can't remember the others right off.

Those guys have nothing on these guys

Man keep them coming its killing me not being there

Wendi