Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Great Pictures! thanks for posting them!

Quote Originally Posted by Gothalos View Post

Stumped here as well, opens and closes something, but what? Hopefully someone that knows can chime in.
    Based upon the look of the boat, I'd almost guess it works some kind of a valve for a ballast tank in the bow, ski race style. I'd imagine there would be something listed on the website to confirm it. :peaceful:
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Great Pictures! thanks for posting them!
    Thanks! Looking forward to providing more coverage!

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Based upon the look of the boat, I'd almost guess it works some kind of a valve for a ballast tank in the bow, ski race style. I'd imagine there would be something listed on the website to confirm it. :peaceful:
    I think you may be on to something there, although I've tried searching for the maker of the boat, and came up empty! I've seen similar boats with that style setup though, opens and closes a ballast tank as you mentioned.

iBoat
    Incredible pictures. Thanks for sharing with us. Whats the story on the ecotech?

Quote Originally Posted by iBoat View Post
    Incredible pictures. Thanks for sharing with us. Whats the story on the ecotech?
    No problem! Hope to post many more in the future, stay tuned

GRADS2112
    WOW! Thanks for the awesome pictures. Someday I hope to make it there to see it in person.

That Cigarette center console is just insane! The skater is sweet too but the velour on the dash is a little mesican.....where's the dock feelers and daytons on the trailer.:peaceful:

Cig has some crazy stuff going on over in the big East that's for sure. Gotta wonder what happens when/if an interior like that gets wet?

Nice pictures...thanks I need to go there some day, looks like a fun time............