Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Is the midget inside your tire trying to get out??

After two hours sitting at Americas Tire, I should have just called AAA and put on the spare. Yes I know how to change a tire but I'm in a suit.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    After two hours sitting at Americas Tire, I should have just called AAA and put on the spare. Yes I know how to change a tire but I'm in a suit.
    That statement is 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate flat tires!!!!

Considering your luck with tires, you might want to consider a set of these:

Just sayin,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name:  F22F9900-F055-46C0-9641-1ECC6E7D8FE6.jpeg
Views: 85
Size:  5.04 MB

This was a good one. Nice large bolt while on the freeway. In and out and it went down quick.

Drove my mom’s card to fill up her gas tank for her and look what happened.
    Name:  97557584-8561-43DA-91FB-04A2C3FA8F59.jpeg
Views: 108
Size:  980.1 KB

Drove my mom’s card to fill up her gas tank for her and look what happened.
    Name:  97557584-8561-43DA-91FB-04A2C3FA8F59.jpeg
Views: 108
Size:  980.1 KB
    Someone tried to tag her license plate??

Yeah but I got them!

I had to watch this place. A lot more money to patch a tire than my other place but my mom needed her car to go to work so I just went around the corner. They try to charge my dad for something they didn’t do back in the day so I knew to watch. It was more expensive because they were going to mount and balance. I asked them why they wouldn’t just mark the stem. Probably because they wanted more money. Well lo and behold the guy didn’t re-balance the tire. So I made them take the money off.
    Last edited by ChumpChange; 02-01-2021 at 02:10 PM.

Yeah but I got them!

I had to watch this place. A lot more money to patch a tire than my other place but my mom needed her car to go to work so I just went around the corner. They try to charge my dad for something they didn’t do back in the day so I knew to watch. It was more expensive because they were going to mount and balance. I asked them why they wouldn’t just mark the stem. Probably because they wanted more money. Well lo and behold the guy didn’t re-balance the tire. So I made them take the money off.
    They sound shady....i hate shady people