Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Good morning everyone! Happy Tuesday! It's also most cuddle weather!

How long have you been with your significant other, where did you meet and what was the defining point where you decided this was forever?

Sent from my Bat Cave

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    Good morning!

Sorry I can't participate in the second half of your question lol

Have a nice day everyone!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're not alone

Sent from my Bat Cave

Wendi
    Good morning! WMC and I met in high school. Dated on and off for a few years. Had our son when we were 21. Got married at age 27 and bought our home a year later. I knew he was the one when I married him after dating for 10 years!

Well..........good morning everyone......oh yeah and Eli too

Hey All,
    Kim, she is not the boards, and I have been together since 2008. We actually met through a mutual friend at Howl at the Moon in Hollywood.
    Bought a house together in 2010, gave her a ring last Christmas and am working on the kid part now.

Good morning everyone, including PR388.
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Hey All,
    Kim, she is not the boards, and I have been together since 2008. We actually met through a mutual friend at Howl at the Moon in Hollywood.
    Bought a house together in 2010, gave her a ring last Christmas and am working on the kid part now.
    Shhaaaawwwwww!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave

Good morning. Well I slept like a baby. Busy day today, hustle and bustle

Met my wife at the gym. She was on the treadmill so I came up behind her and asked her if she had any fries with that shake. We've been together ever since.

Married 10.5 years with four kids ages 6,5,2,10mos. We were engaged within two months or so of our first date and married within six. We knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Met my wife at the gym. She was on the treadmill so I came up behind her and asked her if she had any fries with that shake. We've been together ever since.

Married 10.5 years with four kids ages 6,5,2,10mos. We were engaged within two months or so of our first date and married within six. We knew.
    You're too cool!!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave