Thread: Question ?

Question ?

I'm a rookie in the v-drive scene, so go easy on me.

How come there are multiple tanks?

The little tank up top is a puke tank. As far as the stack tanks, that is just the style he chooses to run that much fuel. You can see it tear drop down to avoid sloshing. I personally don't like the stack tanks as it is just too tall and too much to look at. We run Imco rectangular tanks that sit lower and have a separate chamber that prevents sloshing. You don't want a bunch of weight up high in the boat when you are going around turns at 60 or 70.
    Last edited by Outboardguru; 10-07-2013 at 09:02 PM.

Oh I know a puke tank when I see one lol

Quote Originally Posted by Outboardguru View Post
    Vic,

The little tank up top is a puke tank. As far as the stack tanks, that is just the style he chooses to run that much fuel. You can see it tear drop down to avoid sloshing. I personally don't like the stack tanks as it is just too tall and too much to look at. We run Imco rectangular tanks that sit lower and have a separate chamber that prevents sloshing. You don't want a bunch of weight up high in the boat when you are going around turns at 60 or 70.
    I think you got me confused with someone else ,lol. Thanks for the help

Sure is a nice boat.

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    I think you got me confused with someone else ,lol. Thanks for the help

Sure is a nice boat.
    That happens with him a lot, but its usually women's names he can't keep straight