Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks everyone please keep your eyes open for parts!!! ted

Quote Originally Posted by Body Snatcher View Post
    Ted, If you get a leed, let me know if you need some guys to go with ya to get your parts back

Andrew, us Miller boys would love to be in on that surprise visit!
    The best things in life aren't things!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Andrew, us Miller boys would love to be in on that surprise visit!
    I am pretty sure If I was that theif, I would be crap my pants with a bunch of boat racer/good ole' boys comin after me. I really hope he gets a leed

I still keep my eyes open for RCL's family boat. Really gets my blood boiling thinking about it

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post
    I am pretty sure If I was that theif, I would be crap my pants with a bunch of boat racer/good ole' boys comin after me. I really hope he gets a leed

I still keep my eyes open for RCL's family boat. Really gets my blood boiling thinking about it

Quote Originally Posted by rivergames View Post

No doubt Andrew, those two thefts have to be the most angering in my recent memory. Love to catch either of the bastards.
    I have always wonder what I would do if our trailer was robbed. I cannot imagine trying to recover from that.

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    No doubt Andrew, those two thefts have to be the most angering in my recent memory. Love to catch either of the bastards.
    I have always wonder what I would do if our trailer was robbed. I cannot imagine trying to recover from that.
    Couldn't agree more. There have been times on the road when we went to race in GA, TX, MO, that I slept in the trailer with my 45 while my grandpa got a hotel room.

I really want to get some type of GPS tracker to put in the boat/rig so I can sleep at night when I can't keep a eye on the rig

Paranoid...Maybe... But it sure beats waking up to your whole race setup GONE
    Last edited by rivergames; 10-07-2013 at 06:05 PM.

SNITCH
    There are others.
    Nothing beats not having to call the cops if your trailer is stolen.

http://www.snitch.co.nz/

Quote Originally Posted by Body Snatcher View Post
    Any special markings on, or more pictures of the parts?

Will keep an eye out on Craiglist.