Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

!!!gn-24 trailer robbed!!!

Some time this last week Ted Colby's GN-24 race trailer was broke into, it was at Johnson manly's yard in lake havasu city, who ever did this made off with everything that was in the trailer.... 2 pit bikes, blowers, v-drive gears, all the tools. And much more, if any one comes across any of this stuff pm me. Hate to post stuff like this but maybe we can catch the guys that did this (928)-486-1650
    !!! Thank u for your help!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thats fucked up!!!! I will keep an eye out if I hear or see anything pop up forsale

Wow. I have no respect for thieves. Sorry to hear this. Any makes of parts or special markings? I'm always on craigslist and will keep an eye out.

Wow! I couldn't imagine!! I would be devastated!

Do you have some descriptions of the parts? They may not show up in Utah, but if they do, I'm always looking at parts on KSL. As it stands, there are three blowers for sale on KSL.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=231...ults=12&sort=1

List from Joey

The trailer was in lake havasu. Things to look out for.

used gears, props 1 inch left, 2 1 1/8 rh2 blades. Blower, billet menkens vdrive with gray center
    plate

2- 50cc hondas yellow blue, one burgandy with chinese engine.

Hope one of these leads to the rest of the stuff. Whole trailer was cleaned out.
    Hose, tools, magnetos, radios fuel pumps, etc.

Appreciate the help.

Something about this whole thing really bothers me. Who ever did this knew what was in that trailer and came prepared. All that stuff didn't leave in one pickup.

Such bullshit to hear about this

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk now Free

Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    Something about this whole thing really bothers me. Who ever did this knew what was in that trailer and came prepared. All that stuff didn't leave in one pickup.
    Doesn't sound like the local crack head ..... in fact I don't hear about much theft in Havasu.

Bump for this guy.