Hybrid View

If you are pulling a trailer it will be easier for you to pass the Gas Monkey entrance and come in from the back. We have the entire green area for the show. The pin (A) is on the actual Bar n Grill building.

89 Eliminator Daytona 21'
    74 Sleek Craft Rebel w/Pontiac 400
    76 Sleek Craft Ambassador

I got an email today from the Blue Thunder Blown Alcohol Jet team. They are coming down from OKC. This event has really taken off. It is going to be a great one.

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Mohican View Post
    I got an email today from the Blue Thunder Blown Alcohol Jet team. They are coming down from OKC. This event has really taken off. It is going to be a great one.

sent from WMC's phone

If you are bringing a boat I would like to have you there by 12:00 or so. The boats will take a little longer to stage than the cars. I plan to be there ~11:00. See you tomorrow. Gonna be a great time. Lets collect lots of toys!!!!

Today is the day. Weather forecast looks great. Gonna be a good day!

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Mohican View Post
    Today is the day. Weather forecast looks great. Gonna be a good day!
    Post the pics when you have the chance

sent from WMC's phone

Wow!!! I don't even know where to begin. Best report of the day, We had to get a U-Haul to transport the toys. I will do my best to get some pics up tomorrow. The big highlight was the amount of toys we collected. A very close second for me was sitting in the drivers seat of Kebin Kinsley's Funny car when they fired it. OMG!!! What a day. We did something good today!!!! Huge thanks to everyone that attended!!!!!!!!